Reviews: kelseyyyw

Location USA, Gender Female, Age 26

• USA, Mixed Group, 25-30
European Guesthouse, Siem Reap, Cambodia
1st Feb 2014

This was a great place to hang out. Very welcoming and beautiful. The staff are very nice and trustworthy. I left my purse with my camera down by the bar, and they locked it up for me until I came to claim it. The food at the restaurant is VERY good value and delicious. Seriously, this is the BEST pizza I have had in SE Asia. perfect crispy homemade crust... yum! The rooms and are nice and clean, good showers. Wish there were lockers in the dorms. Not too far from Pub Street, about 15 min walk.

• USA, Mixed Group, 25-30
Hostel Nomads, Phnom Penh, Cambodia
30th Jan 2014

My second time at nomads for a reason. Robert is incredibly helpful, free laundry, and comfy beds. My last review was more in depth. The only thing this place needs is a better social area, but to be honest I met plenty of cool people at nomads. Also the lockers have outlets in them! Super helpful and I have never seen this in a hostel before. Love nomads!

Hostel Nomads, Phnom Penh, Cambodia
21st Jan 2014

great place. would def stay here again. Robert is a beast. I don't know how he gets everything done that he does. incredibly helpful and nice guy. you get 2 kilos of free laundry if you stay at least 2 nights. SO awesome. finished quickly as well. breakfasts are decent and cheap. the location is very convenient and the beds are comfortable. lots of bathrooms and showers so there's always one available. I would stay here again in a heart beat. thanks for all the help and the great stay Phnom Penh

thanks for the lovely review and we're glad you had a nice stay. Oh, and the secret to getting everything done is having good staff and looking after them well.

Stars Hotel 26 BAT SU, Hanoi, Vietnam
13th Nov 2013

great place to stay! the rooms are beautiful and big. ours actually had a bath tub! good breakfast, and the staff are amazing!! we had friends who just met us at the hotel so we could go to the airport together. the staff let our friends keep their bags there for free, and gave them breakfast for only $1! overall, a fantastic place and a great value. we will definitely stay here next time we are in Hanoi.

Street Backpackers Hostel, Hanoi, Vietnam
4th Nov 2013

Great family. Decent hostel w a good breakfast and an hour of free beer. Definitely worth the stay. Some bed bug issues, but they moved people around to fix the issue. Worth what you pay for and a good location to be in Hanoi.

Long Hostel, Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam
19th Oct 2013

the long family is amazing. they are incredibly kind and will help you with anything you need. breakfast is great as well, and is different every morning. the hostel is nearby plenty of markets restaurants etc. we would definitely stay here again.

4.9
15th Sep 2013

this is not a hostel built for backpackers on a budget. there's a kitchen to cook in, but you aren't allowed to use it! staff were rude, indifferent, or trying to sell you overpriced tours. not a good place to meet people. I am convinced there are no decent hostels in Rome. this was the worst one I've stayed in so far.

23.50 Euros (per person per night in 8 bedded mixed dorm with shared bahtroom) we received from you + free aperitivo was offered during your stay in the hostel. Kitchen was not available but we have never put it in available service.. but no worries, we will have guest kitchen from the 3rd Nov 2013 (available 16:00-22:30)! we introduce tours at reception but we believe it worth money. It is not overpricing. (please compare with other similar tours you can find in Rome...

Charles Bridge Economic Hostel, Prague, Czech Republic
12th Sep 2013

This is definitely the best hostel in Prague! The location could not be more perfect. And even if this hostel is a bit more expensive than others, they make up for it with all the free things you get! Free laundry, locks, water bottles, coffee, towels, computers with Internet, etc. We even lost a key for the lock and they just gave us another with no charge. The staff are so friendly as well. If you stay in a hostel in Prague, stay here!!

Comebackpackers, Berlin, Germany
7.1
10th Sep 2013

A pretty average hostel. The area doesn't seem too pretty but if you walk around a bit you'll love the neighborhood of kreutzburg. The hostel is fine. Good common space and outdoor space. Like everyone has mentioned before, you're not allowed to drink your own alcohol. Which I think is pretty tacky. I think this is losing the hostel more money than its making them because I wouldn't come back. Plus they play loud music long past midnight, so if you want to sleep, it can be tough.

30th Aug 2013

Overall a good hostel. In a location w lots of food and shops and SO close to the metronome. The breakfast is nice wit a croissant juice coffee bread. The kitchen does not have an oven by the way. There are quite a few rooms with tables to hang out and we met some people and drank downstairs even though it can be hard to meet people in big hostels like this. Felt very safe and secure as well. I would definitely stay here my next time in Paris

Hostel One Paralelo, Barcelona, Spain
26th Aug 2013

I LOVED our stay at Hostel One! My husband and I helped cook dinners with PJ and Goncalo and had an amazing time with the staff. :) this place definitely feels like home and is the perfect hostel to meet other people and have fun. Group dinners were so fun, and made the hostel a great value. Close to the metro, awesome pinchos place around the corner. We were so sad to leave!! This is the place to stay if you come to Barcelona! Thanks again!!

U Hostels, Madrid, Spain
23rd Aug 2013

Overall this was a great hostel. Spacious with good sized showers. The whole place was so big though that it was hard to connect w the staff and meet people. Close to the metro and walking distance to most of the sights. The movie theater room was cool too. Loved the decor as well. Keep in mind that the free breakfast is only two pieces of white bread w butter jam and milk or orange juice. Would stay here again.

• USA, Female, 18-24
Mbizi Backpackers Lodge, Johannesburg, South Africa
16th Sep 2011

I am SO SORRY Patrick for not reviewing your AMAZING hostel sooner. I stayed at Mbizi Backpacker's Lodge in Sep 2011 and had a fantastic time. It was towards the end of my travels, so I didn't leave the hostel much. I basically spent 2 days hanging out with Patrick. He is an awesome, super helpful guy. He had someone pick us up at the airport, and he dropped us off. The sports bar is great and all the beds have electric blankets. :) If you go to Johannesburg, this is hostel to stay at!