Reviews: turkishdlite

Gender: Male, Age: 30

Han Tang Inn Hostel

Xi'an, China

Brilliant hostel and very helpful and friendly staff. The only downside was that there wasn't much of a social vibe in this hostel and you had to walk 100 metres down the street to the sister hostel for a much more sociable atmostphere. I was a little annoyed that there were some construction works in my floor from 9AM in the morning and this stopped me from having a lie in. That said, this was a very good hostel. Nice and safe.

First of all, thank you for choosing our hostel, and giving such a high rating. In your evaluation, we get so much suggestion . About the atmosphere, we organized different activities every night, but we will try our best to be more sociable and easy for you to enjoy.On the other side, because of the facilities renew and maintain, we felt so sorry to bother and wake you up in the morning, but you might see a new hantanginn next time, which is your HOME in xi'an. Best wishes.

Chicago Getaway Hostel

Chicago, USA

Apollo Bay Eco YHA

Apollo Bay, Australia

Great location and awesome facilities for a hostel! The only reason I marked it down was that we were there in the off season and there were hardly any other backpackers/boarders to interact with.

Way Hostel

Madrid, Spain

Excellently situated with respect to location near Sol, but we hardly spent much time in the hostel - more as a base. While there were communal areas, there did not seem to be that normal traveller/get-to-know-you attitude. Disappointed they didn't have a iron/ironing board, but I bought one and donated it to the hostel when I left.

Location was phenomenal. This is definitely a party hostel. DO NOT stay here if you want some quiet time.

Yes! Lisbon Hostel

Lisbon, Portugal

Very friendly and attentive staff. Rooms were well insulated from any noise. Although reception area was a great party zone when you felt in the mood. Free and fast internet access. Would not hesitate about staying here again.

Brussels Hello Hostel

Brussels, Belgium

Hotel Berlioz

Nice, France

Great value for money. Clean rooms and basic facilities. Extremely helpful staff/owner (Jean Pierre). I would say this was more like a bed and breakfast. I would not hesitate about staying here again if I was ever in Nice and needed a bed for the night/weekend.

MANY THANKS FOR YOUR GOOD REVIEW AND LOOK FORWARD TO WELCOMING YOU AGAIN BEST REGARDS JP

Shelter Jordan

Amsterdam, Netherlands

Very unimpressed with the level of service I received at this hostel. Receptionist could not tally up the bill properly upon checking in and this therefore caused problems and the demand of extra funds when checking out. MORE IMPORTANTLY, my luggage/belongings were moved after the first night and put into bin liners in the luggage room as the hostel staff failed to inform me that they were switching my room after the first night's stay and the cleaners didn't know what to do with my things.

EastSeven Berlin Hostel

Berlin, Germany

Fantastic location, excellent transport links, good hostel for a quiet sleep!

Sant Jordi Arago Hostel

Barcelona, Spain

On the first full day at the hostel the staff really impressed me. I came out in a heat rash and they went out of their way to assist me in find the local pharmacy and writing a note to the chemist in spanish. The beds were comfortable and clean, and the room we had, had an amazing view of the fundacio antoni tapies! Although it states there is air conditioning, you only get a portable fan in the room.

Sant Jordi Arago Hostel

Barcelona, Spain

Greg & Tom Hostel

Krakow, Poland

Absolutely fantastic personable service. Warm greeting and patience when checking in, the your lady took time to go through a map and show us where to go and what to do even though it was 12:00am! Continually pleasant atmosphere making this hostel an absolute joy to stay in. Would highly recommend to anyone.

Greg & Tom Hostel