Reviews: cochranld

Nashville Downtown Hostel

Nashville, USA

Planet Traveler

Toronto, Canada

Great hostel in a great location with an awesome staff. One of the best hostels I've stayed at.

Ottawa Backpackers Inn

Ottawa, Canada

M Montreal

Montreal, Canada

Pariwana Hostel Cusco

Cusco, Peru

Santa Mix Hostel

Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

Santa Mix is a great hostel. Comfortable beds, proximity to the nightlife district of Lapa and easy access to the Metrô make staying here well worth the money. Highly recommended!

Chambers of the Boheme

Istanbul, Turkey

I stayed at Chambers of the Boheme two years ago and loved it. I would still recommend the hostel because of its great location and very helpful staff, but felt that the hostel seemed a little tired. Part of that wear and tear look gives it its charm, but my super squeaky bed and sheet that came undone at my slightest movement felt like minor details that, if fixed, could restore this hostel to its former status.

City Circus Athens

Athens, Greece

Gyoza party was awesome!!

Absolutely go on Mr. Yano's Izakaya tour. It's a good night guaranteed.

Jin's Paradise

Seoul, South Korea

Jin's Paradise was truly awesome. Jin went out of his way to offer his suggestions on what to see and even took us out on my last night in Seoul. Absolutely go to this hostel.

Montenegro Hostel Budva

Four Courts Hostel

Dublin, Ireland

Carpe Noctem

Budapest, Hungary

Best hostel in Budapest and eastern Europe for sure.

Habitat Hostel

Singapore, Singapore

Great hostel! Loved my stay here. The best I've stayed at in SE Asia.

The Siem Reap Hostel

Siem Reap, Cambodia

After asking for our bags to be stored in the office, unfortunately most of them were put in a puddle of water and the contents were rather wet.