Location: Hong Kong, Gender: Female, Age: 29

Oasis Hostel Toledo

Toledo, Spain

This is one of the best hostels I've ever stayed. The bathroom wad really clean, and everything is neat and tidy. The location is good, it's just next to the centre. Thanks for the help from the guy in the reception. I wonder if they offered this to me for intention that I got an empty room even I've booked a 4 female dorm, as I was quite sick. Thanks for it again. Will definitely stay there again. :D

• 10th Aug 2013

Room007 Ventura Hostel

Madrid, Spain

Location is pretty close to the Sol metro station, walkable distance to most attractions. The staff are great, very informative and helpful. Except don't really like the bunk bed, everything is great. And they are so generous to offer you to use the printer in the public area.

• 8th Aug 2013

Home Youth Hostel

Valencia, Spain

One of the best hostels I've ever stayed. I was in a 4 female dorm, with no bund beds. And there was a big balcony in my room, I really love it so much. Good AC service, always clean public toilets and bathrooms even though for both men and women. It's a quiet hostel except the public area. Staff are helpful, location is good which is just next to the market. Highly recommend!

• 7th Aug 2013

Equity Point Girona

Girona, Spain

Everyone can walk to every floor in the hostel, not a very safe one. It's not clean at all, I stayed in the common area for an hour, I guess I was surrounded by dozens of flies, and that's where we had breakfast. Not too many choices for the breakfast. No AC, a crowded and hot room. The location is good, that's all.

• 5th Aug 2013

St Christopher's Barcelona

Barcelona, Spain

I stayed there for 5 nights in total, in a 12 female dorm. I could never get sleep at all, coz there were people coming in and out of the room all over the whole night. You got enough privacy as there was a curtain and your bedside light, but curtains couldn't help about noises. And the bathroom was smelly and not clean at all. Most staff were good and quite helpful, except one girl with a big tattoo on her back, she was rude, and not returning me the deposit without notifying me. Never go back.

• 3rd Aug 2013