Reviews: nickkembel

Location: Canada, Gender: Male, Age: 32

Elpaso Milano

Milan, Italy

The Elpasa Milano was exactly what we needed on our 1-night stopover in Milan. They say it is only 2 stops on the metro from MIlano Centrale Train Station, but we actually found it to be a pleasant 20 minute walk with our luggage. The owner is exceptionally friendly, provide a free map, welcome drink, and suggestions for the city. It felt very safe, and the room was uniquely decorated and very spacious. We had to leave very early for our flight but so he set out breakfast for us. Excellent stay!

Sognare a Venezia

Venice, Italy

A B&B like this elsewhere would be much cheaper, but it's Venice...The owner is friendly and the room has everything you need. The noise from the square is quite loud, especially if you want to retire early. Hot water in the shower is hit or miss. Breakfast is no good, but juice and coffee machine were appreciated. Choose this place if you want somewhere very close to the train station and want a step up from the cheap hotels but don't want to drop serious cash for a better place.

Youth Hostel Anna

Santorini, Greece

Contrary to what some people say on here, I did not find the washrooms too dirty, the staff was friendly and helpful, and outside of high season, this place is not so much a party hostel. I found it easy to meet people on the patio for drinks in the evening, the location is convenient, and having lockers in the room big enough for all my things was excellent. I paid the extra for the quieter dorms upstairs. Recommend checking the pool at the other location down the street, and rent a scooter!