Location: Djibouti, Gender: Male, Age: 34

Central Square Hostel

Lviv, Ukraine

The location couldnt be better. U have the view of the main square from the balcony! The hostel itself is small and cozy. The staff is friendly and helpful. I will stay there again on the way back from Kiev. See you soon guys!

The Midland Hostel

Bucharest, Romania

I like this place. It has a good social vibe. The girls working at the reception are awesome - nice and really helpful. I highly recommend this hostel.

The Midland Hostel

Bucharest, Romania

Great time with the staff, walking around the best nightlife and getting all possible information for sight seeing, also about connections inside and outside the country. I've been to other well-known hostels in Bucharest but this one gave me much more than the expectations. Really recommend.

TIU Kreschatik

Kiev, Ukraine

I got a lot of help from the staff, went for bars with them and got tips on how to move from and in the city and country. Was fun and specially organized. Really recommend it !

TIU Kreschatik

Kiev, Ukraine

A brand new place that I decided to move on after 4 months staying around Kiev, for sure the best place and option for any kind of traveler. Really well equipped, clean, quiet but awesome for espontaneous kitchen parties since it\'s a big area into a really spaceful and comfortable apartment. Full of surrounding services in the heart of the city. The staff really helps me and make connections with other hostels around Ukraine. TKS for everything !!! From Brazil