Matahari Lodge

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

The hostel is just located in the perfect place, near to city's historical centre The Old China Town and near to Transportation but the conditions are very bad. Rooms are very small and windowless also the sheets, pillow and blanket they give you look dirty. No closet in the room just a metal bookshelf and no AC in the windowless room just a FAN. Also no WiFi in the room, even in lounge poor signal is! Breakfast was very poor and most of the stuff acting weird kinda a visitor do not want to see.

Danhostel Copenhagen City

Copenhagen, Denmark

I've stayed here for 4 days. It was very big and good place to stay. It is like modern dormitory. Staff is great and helpfull, I've asked for early check-in and they've just helped me. It is a big building that you can sometimes wait long for elevator, and room's bathroom not very clean every time, because 12 people is using. Facilities like kitchen, bar, locker room, free walking tour and pub crawl is great. You shouldn't miss any of them. It is way more expensive but It's Denmark, so normal.

Anker Hostel

Oslo, Norway

I stayed one night in that hostel. I arrived early and asked for a chance to early check-in but got a response that 'Check-in starts in 3PM!' It would be great that If they could check for a avaliable room first. It is expensive but in Norway everything is expensive. Also reception area is so small that not much avaliable for everyone. Rooms are clean and tidy and bathroom was also so clean. Having a small kitchen idea in every room is a GREAT, but there was no locker in a room.

Three Little Pigs Hostel

Berlin, Germany

I've stayed in this hostel for 4 nights. In the beginning they gave a room with no-signal WiFi. I've told about the stiuation and they kindly offer to change my room. At my new room I've finally have WiFi but still no connection at peak times. Location was so perfect that you can manged to visit everywhere by walk. Stuff is helpful and the breafast is great but it could be cheaper. I wish I couldn't pay for sheets, but you have to.

Green Frog Hostel

Bucharest, Romania

Very helpfull staff and very good hostel to stay, it's a great chance that I choose this hostel to stay. Good shower, good breakfast, clean toilets and free laundry. At reception you can find help like you are in Tourist Information Office, and you can always drink coffee or tea have good chat with staff.

Thank you !

Shanti-Hostel

Skopje, Macedonia

One of the best hostels through Europe. Peter helped us to go/back from airport. Also common area was so fun and people in the hostel was so good. We made new friendships from overseas in just three days. Also lovely Mumly, which I will miss so much, was a great while we were smoking :) The only minus is for this hostel is one the bathroom for all and without heating system :( Also dont forget the heat inside was very good because of the oven, also don't forget the Скопск%D

Cyprus Dorms

Kyrenia, Cyprus

My review is poor because I got the worst room in the hostel :) We got no Wi-Fi in the room. That was not the worst, we got farting neighbour also :D

• 5th Aug 2011
  • Turkey

I am sorry to hear that. There is a very low WiFi signal in your dorm, but all of the private rooms have WiFi & there is also WiFi & a PC with internet in the reception area. Unfortunatley, when sharing a room with other people sometimes they may fart. This is not something within our control. We would of happily moved you to another dorm is you asked.