Crib Hostel, Belgrade, Serbia
5.4
4th Jun 2015

Stayed 3 nights, but I cannot say I truely enjoyed. One of the lowest conditions through the hostels that I stayed since now. Not clean and very noisy location indeed. Also not seem very much secure. The only good thing is that its location which is seemingly near to center. Sorry If I gave lower points than normal but this hostel didn't meet my expectations at all :( Good luck with new improvements to attract more, because you really need a change!

Equity Point Sea, Barcelona, Spain
4.6
12th Mar 2015

First Location of the hostel great, the beach, but mostly for summer and under good weather conditions, except that it is far far away from the city center and metro station is also far. Staffs are not very helpfull and giving mostly wrong info about city\around, so trust google not staffs. Also staffs can be sometimes rude and cruel so please keep your expectations very low. Rooms is said to be 7 to 9 bed but all the rooms ara connected without windows so it made the palce 36 bed, painfull.

RC Miguel Angel, Madrid, Spain
10th Mar 2015

Very very good location and very interesting hostel indeed. Run with a family so get ready to see family members 'cos they are living with you in the hostel rooms tagged private. I liked to staff they tried to their best and breakfast was strong and beautiful, enjoyed it. Rooms are great even there was a TV in my room :) Hostel is very clean and safe also. Only con of this hostel is there no common room to socialize with other visitors but still strongly recommend this hostel, it was good one!

Matahari Lodge, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
5.1
5th Dec 2014

The hostel is just located in the perfect place, near to city's historical centre The Old China Town and near to Transportation but the conditions are very bad. Rooms are very small and windowless also the sheets, pillow and blanket they give you look dirty. No closet in the room just a metal bookshelf and no AC in the windowless room just a FAN. Also no WiFi in the room, even in lounge poor signal is! Breakfast was very poor and most of the stuff acting weird kinda a visitor do not want to see.

Danhostel Copenhagen City, Copenhagen, Denmark
7.7
6th Aug 2014

I've stayed here for 4 days. It was very big and good place to stay. It is like modern dormitory. Staff is great and helpfull, I've asked for early check-in and they've just helped me. It is a big building that you can sometimes wait long for elevator, and room's bathroom not very clean every time, because 12 people is using. Facilities like kitchen, bar, locker room, free walking tour and pub crawl is great. You shouldn't miss any of them. It is way more expensive but It's Denmark, so normal.

Anker Hostel, Oslo, Norway
6.6
4th Aug 2014

I stayed one night in that hostel. I arrived early and asked for a chance to early check-in but got a response that 'Check-in starts in 3PM!' It would be great that If they could check for a avaliable room first. It is expensive but in Norway everything is expensive. Also reception area is so small that not much avaliable for everyone. Rooms are clean and tidy and bathroom was also so clean. Having a small kitchen idea in every room is a GREAT, but there was no locker in a room.

Three Little Pigs Hostel, Berlin, Germany
7.4
30th Jul 2014

I've stayed in this hostel for 4 nights. In the beginning they gave a room with no-signal WiFi. I've told about the stiuation and they kindly offer to change my room. At my new room I've finally have WiFi but still no connection at peak times. Location was so perfect that you can manged to visit everywhere by walk. Stuff is helpful and the breafast is great but it could be cheaper. I wish I couldn't pay for sheets, but you have to.

Green Frog Hostel, Bucharest, Romania
16th May 2014

Very helpfull staff and very good hostel to stay, it's a great chance that I choose this hostel to stay. Good shower, good breakfast, clean toilets and free laundry. At reception you can find help like you are in Tourist Information Office, and you can always drink coffee or tea have good chat with staff.

Thank you !

• Turkey,
Shanti-Hostel, Skopje, Macedonia
24th Nov 2011

One of the best hostels through Europe. Peter helped us to go/back from airport. Also common area was so fun and people in the hostel was so good. We made new friendships from overseas in just three days. Also lovely Mumly, which I will miss so much, was a great while we were smoking :) The only minus is for this hostel is one the bathroom for all and without heating system :( Also dont forget the heat inside was very good because of the oven, also don't forget the Скопск%D

• Turkey, Couple, 18-24
Reymel Hotel Cyprus, Kyrenia, Cyprus
7.7
5th Aug 2011

My review is poor because I got the worst room in the hostel :) We got no Wi-Fi in the room. That was not the worst, we got farting neighbour also :D

I am sorry to hear that. There is a very low WiFi signal in your dorm, but all of the private rooms have WiFi & there is also WiFi & a PC with internet in the reception area. Unfortunatley, when sharing a room with other people sometimes they may fart. This is not something within our control. We would of happily moved you to another dorm is you asked.