Reviews: psgrn

Location: USA, Gender: Male, Age: 34

My Friends

Florence, Italy

I have never had a more accommodating host. Nadina pointed out all the great spots on the map, suggested day trips and even helped with any reservations that needed to be made. She has a can do attitude and will help in any way she can. The hostel itself is in a great location next to the train station, and a short walk from the Duomo. Facilities are great, beds are nice (also with lights and outlets at each bed as well as lockers). I cannot recommend enough. Thanks for everything Nadina!

Umbrella Hostel

Bucharest, Romania

Impressive hostel. Very comfortable beds with lights and power plugs. Very nice kitchen and common areas. Very clean. Also, the staff is great. I had a great time and would stay again for sure.

Freeborn Hostel

Timisoara, Romania

Great place. Nice, friendly atmosphere, and in the center of Timisoara. Raul and Josh are great and very accommodating. Would stay again!

Guest House Taso

Mostar, Bosnia And Herzegovina

Had a great time Taso. Can't wait to come back!

Travellers Home Hostel

Sarajevo, Bosnia And Herzegovina

Hostel Mostel Veliko Tarnovo

Veliko Tarnovo, Bulgaria

Hostel Mostel, especially this one, are the best hostels I have stayed at. I had a great time here with a great group of people I met there. Will remember this time and this hostel.

The hostel itself is fantastic, but the staff were extremely nice and accommodating. I spent a few good days there, then they put up with me when I was bed ridden with illness for a few days. I always recommend this place.

Metropolis Hostel

Istanbul, Turkey

Great place and recommend it to anyone traveling there. Thanks again!

One of the best hostels I have stayed at. It's small which made for a friendly, home-y atmosphere. Steve the owner was informative and very friendly. I will definitely stay here again should I come back, and highly recommend it to others. Thanks again Steve.

Lagan Backpackers

Belfast, Northern Ireland

I very much enjoyed this hostel. I can't say enough about the staff and the friendly atmopshere. They cook you a breakfast (included in price) which is a hosteling first for me. Did I say the staff was friendly? They were very informative and wanted you to feel at home. Thanks again everyone.

Rowan Tree Hostel

Ennis, Ireland

Great place right next to the main area of Ennis. Hostel staff was very friendly and informative. It was also clean and the breakfast was good. Would stay again.

Generator Hostel Copenhagen

Copenhagen, Denmark

Although Generator is big, it Hamburg and Copenhagen Generators sit among the top of my list in hostels I have stayed in. Very clean and organized, and good new facilities. Would definitely stay again. But please, do something about London Generator- it is awful and I just don't understand how the difference can be so much.

Dear Paul - we thank you for your very nice comments about Generator. It is with comments like yours we can maintain, improve and develop our product and services, to make sure we meet our guests expectations. Thank you for taking time to give us your opinion regarding your stay with us, and we hope to see you back in Generator Copenhagen some day. You are always welcome!

Generator Hostel Hamburg

Hamburg, Germany

Steffi┬┤s Hostel Heidelberg

Heidelberg, Germany

The hostel was clean, the staff was pleasant and the breakfast was nice. I would definitely recommend. Hostel is about 10-15 minute walk from the city center, but right next to the train station and right above a Lidl.