Reviews: psgrn

Location USA, Gender Male, Age 36

Mandala Hostel, Budapest, Hungary
7th May 2015

Mandala is like a home/flat with friends. Intimate and very chill environment. Not a party hostel so you can still rest, but always a few other travelers who want to go out to bars. Mandala will be the only hostel I stay at in BP.

Mandala Hostel, Budapest, Hungary
20th May 2014

Mandala hostel is exactly what I want a hostel to be. Small, cozy, friendly, intimate and clean. Whether you are looking for a nice environment to meet and get to know other travelers, or just chill out by yourself, this place makes one feel comfortable either way. It is like a home. It's a place you easily see yourself extending to just relax and use as a base to patiently get to know the city more. Highly recommended.

My Friends, Florence, Italy
14th Feb 2013

I have never had a more accommodating host. Nadina pointed out all the great spots on the map, suggested day trips and even helped with any reservations that needed to be made. She has a can do attitude and will help in any way she can. The hostel itself is in a great location next to the train station, and a short walk from the Duomo. Facilities are great, beds are nice (also with lights and outlets at each bed as well as lockers). I cannot recommend enough. Thanks for everything Nadina!

Umbrella Hostel, Bucharest, Romania
31st Jan 2013

Impressive hostel. Very comfortable beds with lights and power plugs. Very nice kitchen and common areas. Very clean. Also, the staff is great. I had a great time and would stay again for sure.

Freeborn Hostel, Timisoara, Romania
21st Jan 2013

Great place. Nice, friendly atmosphere, and in the center of Timisoara. Raul and Josh are great and very accommodating. Would stay again!

Guest House Taso, Mostar, Bosnia And Herzegovina
9th Jan 2013

Had a great time Taso. Can't wait to come back!

Travellers Home Hostel, Sarajevo, Bosnia And Herzegovina
7th Jan 2013

Hostel Mostel Veliko Tarnovo, Veliko Tarnovo, Bulgaria
20th Nov 2012

Hostel Mostel, especially this one, are the best hostels I have stayed at. I had a great time here with a great group of people I met there. Will remember this time and this hostel.

6th Nov 2012

The hostel itself is fantastic, but the staff were extremely nice and accommodating. I spent a few good days there, then they put up with me when I was bed ridden with illness for a few days. I always recommend this place.

Metropolis Hostel, Istanbul, Turkey
31st Oct 2012

Great place and recommend it to anyone traveling there. Thanks again!

7th Sep 2012

One of the best hostels I have stayed at. It's small which made for a friendly, home-y atmosphere. Steve the owner was informative and very friendly. I will definitely stay here again should I come back, and highly recommend it to others. Thanks again Steve.

Lagan Backpackers, Belfast, Northern Ireland
4th Sep 2012

I very much enjoyed this hostel. I can't say enough about the staff and the friendly atmopshere. They cook you a breakfast (included in price) which is a hosteling first for me. Did I say the staff was friendly? They were very informative and wanted you to feel at home. Thanks again everyone.

Rowan Tree Hostel, Ennis, Ireland
31st Aug 2012

Great place right next to the main area of Ennis. Hostel staff was very friendly and informative. It was also clean and the breakfast was good. Would stay again.

Generator Hostel Copenhagen, Copenhagen, Denmark
13th Aug 2012

Although Generator is big, it Hamburg and Copenhagen Generators sit among the top of my list in hostels I have stayed in. Very clean and organized, and good new facilities. Would definitely stay again. But please, do something about London Generator- it is awful and I just don't understand how the difference can be so much.

Dear Paul - we thank you for your very nice comments about Generator. It is with comments like yours we can maintain, improve and develop our product and services, to make sure we meet our guests expectations. Thank you for taking time to give us your opinion regarding your stay with us, and we hope to see you back in Generator Copenhagen some day. You are always welcome!

Generator Hamburg, Hamburg, Germany
1st Aug 2012

Steffi's Hostel Heidelberg, Heidelberg, Germany
27th Jul 2012

The hostel was clean, the staff was pleasant and the breakfast was nice. I would definitely recommend. Hostel is about 10-15 minute walk from the city center, but right next to the train station and right above a Lidl.