Reviews: jlinsky86

I wish the hostel had a non-bar/public social area with just a few couches where we could hang out. The all girls dorm at the top (beware you have to take your luggage right to the top, no lift!) was quite cold but luckily we had a space heater. Its quite a small room as well for 8 people but ok if you aren't staying for long.

• 2nd Jan 2014

Saint James Backpackers

Saint James Backpackers was quite a nice hostel. Unfortunately the bed I was supposed to have was dirty when I got there but one of the staff changed the sheets right away. It was relatively quite in the downstairs rooms (the 8 dorm was big which is really nice!), however sometimes the tv blared loudly and we could hear it. It is nice to have a small locker. This isn't really a party hostel it would be nice if maybe the hostel arranged some social things to meet other people!

• 23rd Sep 2013

Baggies Backpackers

Brighton, England

This hostel was really good. The staff were friendly and very helpful to find things around Brighton. Ask directions for the best place for brunch! The private 6 bed dorm was quite cozy and the downstairs living room and kitchen seemed nice although I didn't use them as I was only there for one night. The bath room is small and some of the bedding was a bit worn but it worked fine. I would definitely stay here again on any future trips to Brighton!

• 26th May 2013

Alberguinn Youth Hostel

Barcelona, Spain

I only stayed one night, but everything was very clean. It was nice to have a locker with a lock provided. The women who checked me in was very nice and helpful to find things around the hostel. It was also nice to have breakfast but it wasn't anything special, just toast or cereal. It isn't super close to the sights but it is close to the metro system and also the train station.

• 7th May 2013

Red Nest Hostel Valencia

Valencia, Spain

The staff were nice however, not overly eager to be helpful. It was great to have the kitchen facilities and I loved the upstairs, outdoor terrace.

• 4th May 2013

Sant Jordi Arago Hostel

Barcelona, Spain

The staff were great! Super friendly and helpful! It would have been nice to have some breakfast though. Or some coffee at least! It is in a great location.

• 29th Apr 2013

I liked the location of this hostel. The rooms on the top floor are quiet which is nice but very hot! The mixed 18 bed room is so loud because it is on the bottom floor. I would not stay in that room again. Also it would be nicer to have a quiet common area that is not a bar.

• 14th Sep 2012