the hostel is too crowded everywhere,...i cannot feel comfortable...I had been stay in another hostel in london before, i am sure you can find a better one with this price...

Dear Guest, thank you for taking time to give your feedback. We are sorry to hear that you did not feel comfortable while staying with us but in order to maintain low prices in King’s Cross area we must make maximum use of space. We hope you can understand that this is a concept of a place called hostel. We hope otherwise your stay was nice and you consider staying in our hostel next time you are in London!

the wifi is really sucks! I stayed for 4 nights and it worked 1 night only. the staff didn't give me the bed sheet and when I asked for it at night, the staff(who should work in night time) is very inpolite

Vertigo Centre

Marseille, France

it is really close to the train station, if you have to get the train at very early, it is the best choice. however, I cannot use the wifi at room. the breatfast cost 5 euros and I think it is quite expensive, I would recomment you to eat outside

The staffs are really nice, they gave me so many useful information about the city. the drawing on the map make everything become easy.

Yes! Lisbon Hostel

Lisbon, Portugal

I live in a 6 mix dorm and everyone have their big locker, and all the beds is on one side, you just feel like in a single room.

The Garden Backpacker

Seville, Spain

everything is excellent, and I love the free sangria :) the location is good because it is in the middle of the city, however it is very difficult to find it out because they are in a narrow street.

Everything is OK, and I love the Big Locker. and it is a bit noise because the street just outside the window. and it is quite difficult to find it at night.

Angels Backpack