Hostel Dakura

Prague, Czech Republic

Good value for money, it's cheap and quite well located, but no kitchen or even fridge. Fortunately it's also very clean.

• 26th Jul 2013

Hostel Skippy

Cesky Krumlov, Czech Republic

We spent a very nice few days in here. The owner is very nice and helpful and speaks English very well. The place has a wonderful terrace by the river, rooms are comfortable and the bathroom OK (though you have to wait for it to be free sometimes!). And the city is magnificent - recomend it to anyone!

• 24th Jul 2013

Poets Corner Hostel

Olomouc, Czech Republic

Very nice place to stay, good value for money. Good location, very near the Old Town. Rooms are big ans spacious. Just remember the place is located on 3d and 4th floor with no lift around...

• 21st Jul 2013
  • Poland

Thanks for your review! No lift makes you appreciate the view all the more I reckon! If I'm about I don't mind helping carry luggage. I like to see if I can still hold a conversation four flights up after hauling two heavy bags!

Hotel RossoVino

Milan, Italy

Very nice place with kind and helpful hosts though some of them didn't speak a word of English (for me it wasn't a big problem but be prepared). The only thing to improve is breakfast - it was rather poor. One croissant, a yogurt and coffee - I would eat twice as much and I'm just a girl... Besides that, however, good value for money!

• 1st Jun 2013

Posh Backpackers

Riga, Latvia

Nice place with friendly stuff, and with safe (though small) parking.

Travellers Beach Hostel

Liepaja, Latvia

Very nice place near the city center and the beach, good security, well decorated and organised, for reasonable money. Clean, with nice kitchen and common room. We enjoyed our stay very much. Greetings for Liepaja!