Reviews: brookelenet5045

Pariwana Hostel Cusco

Cusco, Peru

Pariwana was a fun place in a great location, but it needs wifi in the rooms and should include towels & locks with the rooms.

Bodega Phuket

Phuket, Thailand

The staff were friendly and helpful, the location grea, and the cafe was well decorated and the breakfast was good. The rooms, however, were very sparse, with nothing on the walls, an uncomfortable cot for a bed, and ugly lockers in the middle of the room that were noisy in the middle of the night when inevitably drunk roommates would return. I've been told that they're renovating, and that's good news. Until then, go elsewhere for a comfortable stay.

Old Penang GuestHouse

Penang, Malaysia

Stayed at Old Penang during the Georgetown Festival. It was easy to reach and in a really excellent location on Love Lane. It was quiet- not the place to stay if you're looking for a party. The staff were friendly and professional, and we felt safe at night. The fruit,toast and coffee in the mornings were par for the region.The rooms were clean, although very sparsely decorated. The biggest downside: the rooms have no windows- no natural light, and were recently painted and smelled of fumes.

Wink Hostel

Singapore, Singapore

Stayed here in July- this hostel is in a great location, and the staff at the front desk are quite helpful. Breakfast was good, and the showers were nice and clean. The bunk beds were the most luxurious I've ever had, and even if I turned on the overhead lamp in the bunk, it didn't wake other customers. The keyless entry feature was also cool, and I liked that lockers were included. The best part: I could charge my iPhone right next to me!

Azelinda Guesthouse

Lagos, Portugal

Zelinda is so helpful and her guesthouse is a welcome respite with a great view- place to relax on the beach away from the craziness of historic center. You must stay with our "Portuguese Mama!"

Living Lounge Hostel

Lisbon, Portugal

The reviews are right: best hostel in the world. Amazing and helpful staff, tons of charm, perfect location for the sights/nightlife, do the family dinners- I never wanted to leave!