Reviews: briannehwang1095

This is the third time I've state here. It is a consistently good place to stay, convenient if you're coming from or heading to CDG. It isn't a bargain, but I really like having a curtain on my bed and they manage to keep it pretty clean considering how big the hostel is. Bring a lock!

Hostel Cloud Nine

Essaouira, Morocco

This is not a particularly charming place but it is cheap, clean, and the people are great.

Dar Zman

Chefchaouen, Morocco

We loved our stay at Dar Zman. The staff was very kind and the rooms were clean and comfortable. It felt like a luxury for budget travelers.

• 1st Jul 2014

Smart Place Paris

Paris, France

Shoestrings Airport Lodge

Johannesburg, South Africa

Rob is a wonderful person who made our trip easy. Johannesburg is possibly one of my least favorite places on earth, so it was nice to meet some good people while we were there!

St. Vincent's Guesthouse

New Orleans, USA

When I arrived, there were two dead roaches on the bathroom counter and several live ones running around my bed. The sheets could definitely use an upgrade, and the mattress was uncomfortable. The building was nice but I wouldn't pay a cent to stay here again.

I really enjoyed having a curtain on my dorm bed so that I could go to sleep easily. I enjoyed this hostel and was happy that they had pretty good quality bikes available. The worst part was that I had to wait for ONE HOUR to check in, and no one appeared to be concerned that there was a long line of us standing there, exhausted, for ages.

Hostel des Bernardins

Paris, France

This hostel does not have shower curtains, so you'll have to be comfortable with showering in front of strangers if you stay here. The location is great and the breakfast was above average on the hostel breakfast spectrum.