Reviews: filipetamota2846

I was in doubt when choosing a hostel in Montevideo but I think I did the right choice, it's a bit expensive but then again in Montevideo they all are! The location is perfect, it's in the center and in a quiet area. The rooms and wc could be better but the common room is great and the hostel has a awesome atmosphere, every day I met new backpackers. I was traveling alone but I didn't have a single dinner alone. Considering what's available in Montevideo, it's the best choice

• 24th Mar 2015

Hostel Beta Old Town

Dubrovnik, Croatia

Very cool hostel. Perfect location and very nice staff

• 30th Dec 2014

Hostel de Mafkees

Rotterdam, Netherlands

• 1st Mar 2014

Hostel Strowis

Utrecht, Netherlands

I have been in many hostels in different countries but this is definitely one of the best I've been to (if not the best). It's in a very nice location, the rooms are big, the bathrooms are many and clean, it has free wifi, a nice kitchen, a nice common room and the staff is very friendly. The perfect choice in Utrecht, I will come back for sure! Regarding the curfew hour, that I saw many people complaining, if you talk with the staff they will find a solution.

• 31st Dec 2013

Christina's House Asilah

Assilah, Morocco

A home away from home! Very nice house with a very friendly staff. The ideal place to stay in Asilah. Clean rooms and pleasant common areas. I'm looking forward to came back! By far, the best budget place I've been in Morocco.

• 26th Aug 2011

Hotel Majestic Essaoiura

Essaouira, Morocco

It's a very simple hotel, but nice for its price. It's not fancy, the rooms are very simple but do the service. It's in a good location, in the centre of the medina.

• 20th Aug 2011