Reviews: bustamante782134476

HI Vianden

Vianden, Luxembourg

This was a good value for our money. We had a room that looked out at the Castle which was lit up at night. We were pleased with the hostel. The location is a little difficult to get to because it is all up hill. We enjoyed our stay. The breakfast was good & the staff was very helpful.

Cowgate Tourist Hostel

Edinburgh, Scotland

Cowgate is within walking distance of the Castle, Royal mile & the bus station. We enjoyed our stay there. On each floor there was a large kitchen. It was good.

Hatters on Newton Street

Manchester, England

There is no elevator for the clients because the elevator is an antique style. The staff brings your luggage up for you. The Picadilly Garden tram station is nearby & the Imperial War Museum is a must to see. There is a continental breakfast. We enjoyed our stay there. We would stay there again.

Staying at Wild Wild West was a good experience. Rebecca ehecked me in efficiently & made me feel welcome. The room was more than I expected for the money. The location was easy to get to by bus. They gave me a card for a free breakfast at Dennys & a $3 card to put in the slots.

H.I. Boston Downtown

Boston, USA

This is the 3rd time that I've enjoyed this hostel. It was great that they have added lockers on the first floor to store suitcases that you don't want to drag upstairs. There were many interesting people there. I'll definately stay there on future trips.

City Backpacker - Hostel Biber

Zurich, Switzerland

Stairs are VERY STEEP .....Don't bring much luggage to lug up the stairs. There is nowhere downstairs to secure it.

It was one of the better hostels I've stayed in. Enjoyed the gals in the room with me & the fact that there was a bathroom adjoinning the room.

Seaside Guesthouse

Belize City, Belize

When you first arrive & see the outside, you are ready to go find another location. The couple who own it are very personable & helpful. It was a great experience after we got over what it looked like from the outside. It is right on the water. It is near the water taxi. If you are a backpacker & want adventure, this is safe.