Reviews: kylehewey2248

Location: Canada, Gender: Male, Age: 26

The Walrus Hostel

This hostel is in a fantastic location, very close to the tube (Lambeth North), and within walking distance of the waterfront, London Eye, Westminster, Big Ben etc. The staff here were extremely helpfull and friendly, which is what stood out for me the most during my stay. The bar in the lobby is fun as well. My only compaint would be the cleanliness of the bathrooms. Note that this place is beside Waterloo Station, so the trains are somewhat loud, however, it didnt effect my sleep.

Hotel Vigla Apartments

Chania, Greece

This place is amazing. The staff were extremely friendly. and I felt like we were staying with family or old friends vs. at a hotel. The rooms are very big, and all seemed to have balconies, as well as a private bathroom and mini kitchen. The views from our room were breathtaking as well. They have a pool on site which is very well maintained, as well as free parking. They are within a walk to Kalamaki main street, and beaches. The breakfast here is amazing! For only 5 euros it's well worth it.

I would not stay here again. The location was OK. Close to a metro station (Corvisart), however, pretty far South in the 13a, meaning long journeys to and from the sites. I was in a single room without a shower, which was fine, however, the shower in the main hall was dirty, and leaked. The room was shabby, and even while cleaned daily, felt dirty. It was equivalent to the quality of a really old Super 8/Days Inn in the US/Canada, but can get away with charging high prices, because it's Paris.

Pension Goiko

San Sebastian, Spain

This is a fantastic spot, right in the heart of San Sebastian. You could not ask for a better location smack in the middle of the old town, and within a 5-10 minute walk to the beaches. The staff were friendly, and keen to help out. The rooms were very clean as well, and towels were provided free of charge. The only thing to note is that this place does not have a reception. The manager just works out of the kitchen on the 2nd floor with her laptop. Given this, arriving can be a bit confusing.

St Christopher's Village

Positives: location was great, close to the tube and London Brigde. It was also close to some great pubs to start the night. The staff were very friendly and helpful as well. The lockers for baggage storage were convenient too. Negatives: bathrooms and showers were nasty and the toilets didnt flush properly. The key cards stopped working at 8am on the day of checkout which was. The chill out room was pretty gross also. Overall, for cheap central accommodation I would recommend and stay again.

Hi, We're glad you enjoyed our bar! We do our best to make every guests stay as lively and fun as possible. We apologise if you found the wash rooms to be gross, we do our best to keep them to a high standard, they're cleaned 3 times a day and if any member of staff discovers a problem we do our utmost to fix it as soon as possible. Hopefully you'll be back in the future and we can show you how awesome we can be! Many Thanks, St Christopher's Village team

Igdlo Guesthouse

Reykjavik, Iceland

This was a nice spot. centrally located in Reykjavik. We had a private room here with a sink, that was very clean and comfortable. This hostel is within walking distance to anything that Reykjavik has to offer, and the staff were friendly/helpful. The kitchen facilities were nice, as was the espresso machine which was free to use.

The Bulldog

Amsterdam, Netherlands

The Bulldog was great! The location is amazing, right in the heart of the city and in the red light district! the security is great, and you always feel safe. The free breakfast included is really good as well. The only complaint I would have is that there was only 1 shower and toilet in my 12 bed room

Such a good price for what you get, rooms are amazing, a great place for a rest over!

Hostal MontaƱa

Ibiza, Spain

Great location, close to the beach, bus terminal and the clubs in San Antoni! Definitely recommend it!

Hotel des Ambassadeurs

Toulouse, France

This place is great for a quick stop in Toulouse, it is literally a block from the train station, and the area didnt seem that dangerous to us at all! It's cheap and the beds are super comfortable. The staff are great too - id definitely recommend staying there!

Olga's Place

San Sebastian, Spain

Best hostel ive ever stayed in without a doubt. Practically on the beach, close to old town and the bars and stores. awesome atmosphere and great for meeting people!