HI - Boston Hostel

Boston, USA

I've been only for three days but it was great. The bedrooms are very clean, with a lot of space and there lots of restrooms with showers. Staff is helpful. They could improve breakfast, but it's ok. The hostel is in the middle of chinatown and very close to the other places of the city (it's not a big city).

The Local NYC

New York, USA

The only bad thing is the location. It's in Queens and it's not preety around. But I think that nothing happens if you arrive late. It's very close to the subway (only 2 blocks). The hostel looks new.

There is a lot of common rooms, the bedrooms are very comfortable and there are lots of restrooms with showers. Some of the staff are very helpful (some of them no), but they charged to my account the USD 3 per night when I had purchased the membership. I told them and they had no problem in solve this issue. The place is 3 blocks from central park and one from the subway (line 1).

Landay Hostel

Santiago, Chile

I stayed in this hostel because I went to the Lollapalooza and it was very close to the Parque O'higgins. It was also very close to the public transport, so you can get there very easily.

YMCA Hostel Basel

Basel, Switzerland

The hostel is only two blocks from the train station. It's really quiet (I liked it), i think that it's according to the city. The bedroom was clean (also the bathrooms) and the bed very comfortable. I think that the breakfast is a bit expensive (CHF 7 per day) but the entire city is expensive. There was wi-fi everywhere in the hostel. You can purchase your own food in the supermarket and cook in the hostel kitchen (it was very big space) and there were plenty of tables to eat.

Castle Rock Hostel

Edinburgh, Scotland

The hostel was perfect. You has a great view of the edinburgh castle (lees than 100 m.). The hostel has plenty of common areas and bathrooms. The only thing I didn't like: my bed was full of hair (of any kind), as if the suerte had not been changed. Apart from this, the hostel was excellent.

Hi there, thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I'm sorry you found some hair on your sheets, if you'd come to our friendly reception we would've happily changed them for new sheets straight away! I apologise. I hope you enjoyed your stay otherwise.

You pay for the location, only. It's at 2 blocks from London Bridge. If you like party, there is a bar just in the ground floor (at night, the noise enters through the rooms' windows). The staff was useless. Only 1 of 5 of them knew the answer for my questions. Do the web check-in only if you want to save the deposit for the key card (you will have to wait at the reception anyway. It's my 2nd time there (1st in '09) and somethings are better, like lockers, showers and breakfast (same building)

Hi there, Thank you for your feedback, it's appreciated and very valuable to us as we use these comments to work on improving the service we offer our guests. We're glad you choose to stay with us for a second time, and hope you will come back should you visit London again. Apologies for the difficulties in answering your questions, we are training some new staff members but they will be up to speed in no time. Thanks again, The St. Christopher's Inn team

The rooms and lockers are big (mine was for 6). The breakfast was very good (you have to pay 1 or 2 eur per day). It's in a quiet block but at 2 or 3 blocks from the centre and 2 from the metro. The best hostel I ever been.

Chelsea Star Hotel

New York, USA

I did not stay in the hostel.

Downtown Washington Hostel

Washington DC, USA

The hostel is very good. The staff is excellent, very helpful. It's very well located (near to Union Station). It's a bit noisy at night, but if you like to go out at night, you'll like this place.

Jazz on the Park-Hostel

New York, USA

The staff was very helpful, but one of the girls was always very insistent to go out at night. The room is cleaned every day. You have free wi-fi in the common room (you have to pay if you want it in your room). There is no elevators (I was in the 3rd floor), but you can leave your biggest baggage in the first floor (near to the reception).

Capital View

Washington DC, USA

I cancelled my booking. I didn't go to the hostel because I couldn't travel in that date

hey there, thank you for a positive review nonetheless as we did not charge you the same day cancellation - that's nice of both of us! ha thanks