Reviews: damienrolland5963

Pella-Inn

Athens, Greece

Really loved the roof top!

Wombats City Hostel Berlin

Berlin, Germany

Green Hut Lodge

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

the rooms smelled a bit because of air con and no window, but very good location!!! and the stafff was nice!

13th Villa

Siem Reap, Cambodia

A good place! nice and very quiet indeed, at least during the wet season!! and nice staff. I also rented a cycle from them (2 US$/day) they told me people cut the chain and still cycles in angkor but it never happened to me and locals never even put a chain on theirs... Maybe they told me this so that I took a tuk-tuk from them... They picked me up from airport for free as scheduled, but drop off when you leave is not free, as in all hostels I think! it was 5 US$

The InnCrowd Backpackers Hostel 2

Singapore, Singapore

Very good hostel!! I recommend and would go back again! I felt comfortable and almost at home very quickly!! u have kitchen, free internet (2 PC) and TV at ground floor and u have to remove your shoes to go pupstairs to the dorms and washroom. Free breackfast includes hard boiled eggs! Staff is very nice!! they contact you when u book to see when u arrive and explain u how to reach the hostel! it is located between bugis and little india stations so good location for city center and airport!