Reviews: damienrolland5963

• France, Male, 25-30
Pella-Inn, Athens, Greece
1st Jun 2013

Really loved the roof top!

Wombats City Hostel Berlin, Berlin, Germany
13th Mar 2011

Green Hut Lodge, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
8.0
23rd May 2009

the rooms smelled a bit because of air con and no window, but very good location!!! and the stafff was nice!

13th Villa, Siem Reap, Cambodia
22nd May 2009

A good place! nice and very quiet indeed, at least during the wet season!! and nice staff. I also rented a cycle from them (2 US$/day) they told me people cut the chain and still cycles in angkor but it never happened to me and locals never even put a chain on theirs... Maybe they told me this so that I took a tuk-tuk from them... They picked me up from airport for free as scheduled, but drop off when you leave is not free, as in all hostels I think! it was 5 US$

The InnCrowd Backpackers Hostel 2, Singapore, Singapore
9.3
19th May 2009

Very good hostel!! I recommend and would go back again! I felt comfortable and almost at home very quickly!! u have kitchen, free internet (2 PC) and TV at ground floor and u have to remove your shoes to go pupstairs to the dorms and washroom. Free breackfast includes hard boiled eggs! Staff is very nice!! they contact you when u book to see when u arrive and explain u how to reach the hostel! it is located between bugis and little india stations so good location for city center and airport!