Reviews: bshowe43561

a really good place to stay while in Cusco. A little bit noisy in the dorm I was in at night time, especially when considering that most people on an excursion have to be up very early but then again, it was just people having a good time. The guest kitchen could do with a little attention but apart from that great stuff.

The Adventure Brew Hostel

La Paz, Bolivia

Really nice place. I stayed for 10 days and thoroughly enjoyed it. The free beer in the evening certainly gets people into the bar and mixing and the free pancakes in the morning are lovely. The tour booking facility in the entrance is excellent and all of the staff are helpful , friendly and welcoming. Not as wild as Loki and Wild Rover but all the better for it.

it's a nice, clean and well run hostel. The only thing I really had an issue with was the additional charge to wait at the hostel for the bus departure time. There is little to do in Uyuni so it kinda feels like blackmail. I have never before been charged to wait around a few hours for connecting travel after check out.

Klein Hostel

Foz do Iguacu, Brazil

On the whole the staff were professional and welcoming but I had a massive problem with one fella in particular. When watching the football he insisted on shouting "FAGGOT" the players. He did it time about 6 times till I got fed up with it and told him to stop as it was really really offensive. He said "it means homosexual no" as if that justified his nasty mouth. It might be acceptable to do that kind of thing in Brazil in front of your mates, but in an international hostel, I don't think so!

LxCorner Hostel

Lisbon, Portugal

Really liked this place. Really well located and really easy to get to from the airport with it being at both the aerobus stop and the Metro stop too. Wellington, the fella checking people in was very polite, friendly, helpful and welcoming. I only had one night in Lisbon but if I was to go back then I would head for this place first,

Lovely place with very friendly and helpful and charming staff. Centrally located in the heart of Anjuna just 10 minutes walk to the spectacular beach and the night life but far enough away for you to get a good nights sleep. A supermarket next door, hot and cold showers... What more do you want for 200 rupees a night!

Hi Bradley, cheers man thanks a ton for your lovely comment about our humble guesthouse, hope to see you again