Reviews: olhosverdes

Location: USA, Gender: Male, Age: 38

Dogo Hostel

Buenos Aires, Argentina

The room was extremely hot even with a fan. Basic breakfast. Wifi works only downstairs.

Thank you so much for your comments. We do our best to improve every day and to make you feel as if you were at home. You'll always find a room to stay at our hostel. Come back whenever you want to. Dogo Hostel

Ukelele Hostel

Montevideo, Uruguay

Need to adjust shower temp the whole time from extreme hot to cold. Good wifi. Very basic breakfast of bread or corn flakes.

Hostel Estoril

Buenos Aires, Argentina

Very nice place and staff. Great location next to subway. Good wifi connection.

Green Culture Eco Hostel

The LightHouse

Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

Great hostel for those wanting to avoid the "party hostel scene." Great location and the staff was very helpful and friendly. I would definitely return.

Laranja Mecanica Hostel & Pousada

Belo Horizonte, Brazil

Not much to do or eat close to hostel but easy access to bus lines.

Aldeia Hostel

Ubatuba, Brazil

Very quite place. This is not a party town, but the beaches and waterfalls to the north and south of town are very nice.

Barra Guest Hostel

Salvador, Brazil

The rooms are spacious and the hostel was clean. In a quieter, safer section of Salvador. I recommend.

Very clean and super nice people. Very helpful in pointing out things to do and how to get around. I will definately be back. One of the best hostels I've stayed at.

El Misti Botafogo Hostel e Pousada

Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

Is in a great location with easy access to the city busses and the metro. Staff was friendly and helpful.