Reviews: semackay7443

Atmosphere was slightly lacking, but possibly just because of the time we went. There was one incredibly nice and welcoming male staff member (quite tall and spoke Italian - as well as English, of course) who greeted my friend and I on our arrival, gave us all the information we needed and some great advice about the area and things to do, however the other staff we encountered, for example when checking out the next day were quite cold and unhelpful. Bathrooms and security verging on poor.

• 15th Mar 2014

Our hostel is located in central London and in order to keep our prices as low as possible we need to make the most of the little space that we have. We always advise our guests to come to reception and report any problem you might have to our shift managers, they will be happy to make your experience as nice as possible. JKC Staff.

Dover Backpackers

Dover, England

1.Bathroom door didn't close properly, and even when you could actually slam it into the frame and attach the latch, there was still space for peeping toms to have a peek;2.No toilet paper;3.Tap was impossible to turn off;4.Rubbish left on bathroom sink and behind toilet as there were no bins in any of the bedrooms or bathrooms;5.Room was a hobbit-hole, mattresses and pillows were lumpy. 6. Breakfast was questionable: cruddy cornflakes, a packet of digestive biscuits. Stay if desperate!

• 26th Oct 2013

1) you don't have to slam it 2) Excuse me there is no toilet paper in the third floor bathroom, usually works 3) Modern taps can be terribly confusing 4) Thankyou for checking all of the rooms and bathrooms for bins, most people go to the beach 5) That's insulting to hobbits 6) A packet of digestives, you should be so lucky, lucky, lucky

Sleephere

Brussels, Belgium

I had an amazing time staying at Sleephere, Brussels!! Karel was an amazing host, incredibly welcoming and accommodating.The hostel was comfortable, clean, with everything you could possibly need, and breakfast had a nice, homely feel, which was a most welcome change after months of backpacking and hosteling. I met some wonderful people staying here and created some fantastic memories. If I'm ever in Brussels again, this is definitely where I'll be staying :) A special shout-out to Cesar also.

• 20th Jun 2013

Equity Point London

I only stayed one night, but I was pretty impressed with what I saw, and I'd definitely stay at Equity Paddington again

• 20th Apr 2013