Reviews: sebqy39943

I felt like I was staying in a museum. Great experience! Friendly staff. Located right next to a horse stable where you can work to ride for free. I would definitely stay here again. The only negative is that breakfast accommodations are minimal.

Motter Home Curitba Hostel

Curitiba, Brazil

Staff didn't communicate very well with each other during my visit. I arrived too early to "officially check in" and then when I came back to get into a room the front desk woman talked to her boyfriend for about 45 minutes before she would address me in the room. (I think she thought I was a guest of a guest - not a person staying with them).

Iguassu Guest House

Foz do Iguacu, Brazil

The staff are sometimes very confused about what you're asking them in English.

Safari Hostel

Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

Paulo was the best host I could have ever asked for on my vacation to Brazil. He goes out of his way to make you feel at home and welcome. On the first day I arrived, it was raining - so he took me on a tour through the park in his car to make sure I knew where to go the next day. The facilities are beautiful and the breakfast was incredible. The area is removed from the hustle and bustle of downtown Rio, and the nature surrounding the place is beautiful. Great for hikers and bikers.