Art Factory Palermo

Buenos Aires, Argentina

Great hostel, amazing staff, good location, basic breakfast.

Hi! Thank you your comment! We are glad you had a good stay with us. During breakfast we serve Coffee, tea, Milk, Mate, Juice, Cereal, 2 types of bread, Butter, Dulce de leche, Cream cheese, ham, eggs and Fruit salad! Anyway, you always can use our fridge to put your food in case you need to add something more to breakfast. Take Care!

Punto Urbano

Mendoza, Argentina

Great hostel, good location, helpful staff. Beds could've been a bit more comforable. But I would definitely choose to stay again. The garden, the free wine and the breakfast were amazing!

• 29th Nov 2015

Han Tang House

Xi'an, China

Really nice hostel. More like a hotel. I had a single room which was really cheap and had the comfiest bed I've slept in in China.

• 30th Nov 2014

Fabulous comments! Comfitable beds is very important for every tranvellers,we wish you have a ggod time ,which forgot the tired of the journey. Thank you ! welcome to see you next time! Best Regards Rose

MNL Boutique Hostel

Manila, Philippines

I really enjoyed my stay at MNL Boutique. I stayed there on a 2 night stopover and I didn't regret it. The staff were really nice. Breakfast included. Definitely recommended.

• 29th Oct 2013

Hostel Marina

Cagliari, Italy

The hostel was OK. Great location. Friendly staff. But no lockers in the room. It's also quite big and anonymous.

• 30th Sep 2013

Great staff. Great breakfast. Cleanest and nicest hostel ever.