Reviews: emmairvine691361

Astor Victoria

Had clothing stolen from my locker which was padlocked (can get your hands through the gaps). Noise from traffic on road could be reduced with double glazing. Noise from floor in room above was very bad. Wouldn't go back.

• 19th Feb 2015
  • Scotland

Hi there, many thanks for your time spent to leave us a comment. We're so sorry that you had clothing stolen from your cage. We always suggest to see reception and fill the incident report in cases like that. Concerning the noise we always try to improve our standards of facilities, so many thanks for your tip. Hope to see you again in the magical London, always @ Astor Victoria Hostel. Big Hug, The Astor Victoria Family!

Cape Town, South Africa

This is mny favourite backpackers in the world! The staff are amazing (thanks Ivor for the great chats). It is spacious, clean, has lots of space, cool facilities, beautiful decor .......

• 2nd May 2014

St Christopher's Camden

Room I stayed in was very noisy with traffic outside - double glazing? Poor chill out / cooking facilities.

• 30th Apr 2014

The Dictionary, Shoreditch

• 10th Apr 2014

Cape Town, South Africa

Fantastic backpackers. Best I have stayed in in Cape Town and my most recent stay was my second time there. The atmosphere, facilities and furnishings are fab. Staff are amazing - knowledgeable and accommodating. I will be back in a couple of weeks!

• 8th Apr 2014

Cape Town, South Africa

Highly recommend staying here!

• 9th Aug 2013

Zebra Crossing

Cape Town, South Africa

Great location, clean and secure. Would go back again.

• 9th Jan 2012

David Quinn

San Sebastian, Spain

A great place to stay. Very close to the beach. Has cooking facilities and internet access. Staff were very friendly, helpful and knowledgeable

Residenza Santa Croce

Venice, Italy

Great location particularly with suitcases. Air conditioning was a god send!