Reviews: garfolino

Location: Brazil, Gender: Male, Age: 31

Albergue Vila Carioca Hostel

Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

Had a great stay at Vila Carioca. Thanks to all the staff and the owner, Omri! :) You should stay there!

I was a bit apprehensive about my stay here at first, based on my terrible stay at IHSP in New Orleans, but this place rocks! Wyatt was very nice and helpful from the very beginning when I exchange emails with him till my arrival. The whole team is incredible! Awesome and welcoming staff that helped me with everything I needed. Common area is huge and fun. Wii, Netflix, kitchen. Top location, everything is around there and subway is half a block away. I can't complain about a single thing! :)

Stand Fast Hostel

Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

I'm always in Rio and I've stayed in several hostels, and I can count in one hand how many are actually good. And Stand Fast really surprised me. It's run by mom and daughter, who are incredible people along with awesome staff... Everything is so nice, great beds, spacious rooms and a welcoming common area. Even thou Botafogo doesnt seem appealing, I dare to say its the best place to stay. You can see the Christ looking down on the area! Close to everything, easy to go everywhere! Ill be back!

Surf Garden Hostel

Ubatuba, Brazil

Thanks for everything, we had a great stay at the hostel. Praia de Itamambuca is awesome, there was a surfing competition there and we had a blast. Will return soon! Aline is super friendly and helpful! :)

Backpackers Sunset

Florianopolis, Brazil

Great time there... Fun hostel with great staff... They seem to just open a restaurant inside and the food was awesome.

Kabul Backpackers Hostel

Barcelona, Spain

The Good: TOP LOCATION. And a fun social area. Free entrance to clubs. 10 Euro Pub Crawl was great. The Bad: Moody receptionists (mostly the guys), free dinner is terrible, I wouldn't serve that to my dog. Free breakfast only from 8-10am, so the party people (the majority) won't even see the color of it. No power outlets in the rooms, neither WiFi. I was certainly look for a party hostel, but that was about it. Few days later moved to Saint Jordi Sagrada Familia and it was way better!

Kabul Backpackers Hostel

Barcelona, Spain

Poucos pontos positivos. A localizacao eh excelente, e a festa eh boa. De resto... Os recepcionistas sao mal humorados (as meninas sao melhorzinhas) e nao tem tomada nos quartos. Jantar gratis parece comida de cachorro. Comi apenas uma noite pra nunca mais. Cafe da manha apenas duas hrs, se vc sair a noite, nao vai sentir nem o cheiro. Bar eh divertido, e as festas q organizam sao maneiras. Mas para por ai. Fiquei no Saint Jordi depois e foi MIL vezes melhor!

Why not? Kiev

Kiev, Ukraine

Great hostel in a really good location! :)

Lovely stay, rooms are spacious, and common area is great for making friends. Was traveling alone and manage to meet a lot of people there. Great to find company to go to the parks. Owner is very helpful! Thanks for a great stay!

La Chimba Hostel

Santiago, Chile

had a great time hereā€¦ Staff is helpful, rooms are clean, top stay!

CabanaCopa Hostel

Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

I've stayed and I've been to many hostels in Rio. But I've could never thought that a hostel could be so beautiful and well taken care of. Cabana Copa is a brand new hostel in Rio, in such a great location. And it is just beautiful. If there is such thing as boutique hostel, that's what Cabana Copa is. And at the same time, it costs the same amount of money you would pay anywhere else!

Stayed there for New Year's Eve and was one of the best parties i've ever been. The owner is always around and is such a great guy. The whole staff (short) is amazing, and the guests were friendly as well, so we had a blast. Two Thumbs UP to them... PS: I forgot my laptop charger there and the owner of the hostel was coming back to Santiago so he just brought it back to me. How thoughtful is that?