Reviews: oco2579668

Wake in Aveiro

Aveiro, Portugal

Aveiro is a small city and easy to get around. The hostel was great and the staff was so friendly with great recommendations. The room was clean with our own private bathroom and we had our own keys to get into the building (always locked) and private room. There's a place to park your car right over the bridge behind the hostel (2 minute walk) and the wi-fi worked well. No complaints at all.

Rosy Guest House

Siem Reap, Cambodia

I was a little nervous about traveling to Cambodia alone, but was immediately at ease upon arrival. The staff is very friendly and helpful and helped me arrange my visit to Angkor Wat down to using their own Tuk Tuk driver from the guesthouse and you can even order lunch the night before to take with you the next day! There's a great reading/chilling area on the 2nd floor and I had my first real hot shower in what was (I think) about 2 months. The mattresses are super soft, too.

Yesinn @Fortress Hill

Hong Kong, Hong Kong

Yesinn @CAUSEWAY BAY

Hong Kong, Hong Kong

Affittacamere Patrizia

Cinque Terre, Italy

It's your basic, run-of-the-mill hostel, nothing too special. I did appreciate having a kitchen (albeit a small one) to cook in, and I can't complain about anything. I had friends who stayed at Mar Mar (also in Riomaggiore) and it just seemed a lot nicer to me. But it's in Cinque Terre which in itself is gorgeous so I had a great time overall!

The staff was great and extremely helpful with recommendations and directions. This hostel truly is a bargain and includes breakfast! It's a short walk to the buses and ferry over to Valetta and I'd definitely recommend it

House Inn the Middle

Berlin, Germany

AWESOME place, highly recommended, staff was so nice and personable, it was very clean and safe and you didn't feel like you were in a hostel at all, but more like a comfortable dorm room