Reviews: mimredd9121

Istanbul Hostel

Istanbul, Turkey

This hostel was great. The staff were very generous and very friendly. They were also very helpful and informative. The hostel is in a great location - 5 min from the tram stop and even closer to some major attractions and parts of the city which are within walking distance. They have a lovely roof top terrace with a great view and the food is pretty good. The only thing I will say is that there are limited bathroom facilities, however it was never really a problem. Well worth staying here!

• 18th Jun 2013
  • New Zealand

Justabed

Paris, France

The address for the hostel advertised was different to where they actually where and by chance I called them and they told me they had moved after I had already booked-not ideal. Quite an important thing to get right I thought. The Internet never worked either. Will say though it is very close to the metro station and easy to get to Orly airport from here in the morning if you are heading that way.

New World St. Hostel

Warsaw, Poland

I have been travelling around Europe for the last few months and have found this to be the best hostel I have stayed in. The staff were great and friendlz and nothing was a bother. Also the place was very clean and tidy with great facilities. It is centrally located and has personal lockers in each dorm..

Ciao Bella Hostel

Rome, Italy

Ciao Bella is centrally located so good for visiting the sights and catching the metro. Good atmosphere, good staff and good place to meet people. Rooms are clean but very crampt and small for the amount of beds.