Reviews: jonathanlindwall9604

Dizzy Daisy Hostel Prague

Prague, Czech Republic

I enjoyed my stay at Dizzy Daisy Prague. The staff is very friendly and the "dormitories" are nicer than you'd expect. I ended up staying in a room with only three beds (no bunk beds) and it looked more like a cheap hotel room than a hostel dormitory. Unfortunately, the WiFi only works on the ground floor, so you have to be in the common room (it's tiny!) to use the Internet. Also, the hostel doesn't provide you with security lockers. Apart from that, I really liked Dizzy Daisy. Recommended.

SG 1 Hostel

Prague, Czech Republic

A great hostel in an excellent location. The place is clean and the staff is great. I really can't write a review of the SG1 Hostel without mentioning Radan ("the bird of prey"), one of the nice people working at the reception. He's a true original and he WILL keep you entertained if you let him! He even shared with me some of his psychological insight before I left the place. Ask him to analyze you - if you dare! You won't be disappointed!

Stay at this hostel! It's not the fanciest (or cleanest) establishment in Berlin, but it's... different! They're going for an "artsy" look, and I think it works (well, sort of). Anyway, the place has plenty of charm and a great atmosphere, and all of the members of the staff are friendly and more than happy to help you with anything you might need. The common area is nice enough and if you spend some time there you'll be sure to find fellow travellers to hang out with.

Pfefferbett Hostel

Berlin, Germany

A nice-looking and clean hostel in a very good location. It's just a stone's throw away from the Senefelderplatz U-bahn station, just a couple of stops north of Alexanderplatz. Very nice common areas (sofas, pool table, bar, ...) where you're likely to find other (mostly young) travellers. I'd definitely recomend this place to others!

Jaeger's Munich

Munich, Germany

Pretty decent hostel close to the Hauptbahnhof. My friend had some issues with water dripping from the ceiling at night, making it hard to sleep. In other words: avoid the top bunk if you can. Beds weren't exactly comfortable but I'm not picky about that sort of thing. Pretty good atmosphere in the hostel. A lot of young (and drunk) travellers - one of them was taken away in an ambulance when we came to check in.