Reviews: joannabrown322

Hunny Hostel Bandung

Bandung, Indonesia

I didn't stay here long but the owner was really nice and friendly. The staff helped me book a taxi and held it for me when i was running late. Beds are comfy and the lockers are a really good size.

• 16th Jan 2013

Six Degrees

Jakarta, Indonesia

One of the best hostels i've stayed in. The staff are great, really friendly and helpful. The dorm i stayed in was great, individual pods with personal fans lights and power points. Roof top is lovely, poole table and cinema are fun and provide excellent place to meet people. Fruit for breakfast is great. I could easily have stayed here for a very long time!

• 13th Jan 2013

The InnCrowd Backpackers Hostel 2

Singapore, Singapore

• 10th Jan 2013

The Dictionary, Shoreditch

• 5th Sep 2012

Aboriginal Hostel

Budapest, Hungary

I don't have a bad word to say about this hostel. I absolutely loved my stay here. The staff are lovely, helpful, friendly and a really good laugh. They organise something every night to keep you entertained, pub crawls, group meals, movie nights etc. Its a nice small hostel so it's really easy to get to know people. The beds are comfy, the bean bags even more so! I would definitely recommend staying here, although watch out, because you might find it hard to leave!

• 18th Jun 2011

The bean bags can be a little dangerous cant they? A little too easy to fall asleep in them after a night out!

Shining Hostel

Dublin, Ireland

I really enjoyed my stay here. The beds were comfy, the room was clean, the bathroom was cleaned everyday and the showers were hot and powerful. Checking in and out was soo easy and the staff were friendly, recommending us places to go in the city. It was just a short walk from everything and really easy to get to from the airport by bus. It looks a bit dingy from the outside but all in all i was very pleased and would stay again.