Reviews: arnebirkemo8912

Location: Norway, Gender: Male, Age: 31

Suite Hostel

Budapest, Hungary

Great location! Helpful staff! I stayed at two hostels in Budva, this was lots better thanks the first one! Recommended, fellow travelers!

Melimelo

Belgrade, Serbia

Great hostel at a really good location. Nice atmosphere. Clean, good beds and a very good big bathroom. Staff are very helpful and will do the little extra to make your stay as best as possible. It's possible to rent bikes. Definitely one if the best places I've been. Recommended!!

Montenegro Hostel Budva

Budva, Montenegro

Right in the Old Town. Good location. Bars, clubs and life is right outside the door. It's possible to meet lots of other travelers, and the staff are helpful when it comes to what to do and see, activities and how to get to your next destination.

Villa Divine

Dubrovnik, Croatia

Probably the best hostel I've stayed at - and I've stayed in lots of hostels. The staff really go the extra mile - and beyond to make your stay as best as possible. They will help you with everything and they have an answer to whatever you're wondering. Clean. Safe. Great common area. I will go back, and I can recommend it to everyone.

Thank you for your compliments! It was nice to meet you and we're so glad that you enjoyed your stay at Villa Divine! Looking forward to greeting you again at Villa Divine! Best wishes.

This hostel is more like a hotel. Big, clean, key card, secure and a great bar. One of the cleanest hostels I've been too. Recommended.

Perminalen Hotel

Oslo, Norway

Very nice location in one of the side streets to the main street Karl Johans gate. In general hostels are expensive in Norway, I think you get a lot of value. The breakfast is very good with everything you want - from coffee, milk, different breads, eggs corn flakes, ham, cheese +++. Breakfast is easily worth 130 NOK. Staff is friendly, beads are comfortable, secure and everything is clean. No safe or keys on the room - safe in the reception.

Greg & Tom Party Hostel

Krakow, Poland

One of the best hostels I've been to! Great staff, great food and great location!

Hostel Tyn

Prague, Czech Republic

Very good location. Walking distance to everything. Good hostel, safe and quiet, a bit too quiet maybe, but then again you have whole Prague just outside the door :)