Reviews: jcamerico

Manos Studios Hotel

Heraklion, Greece

• 2nd Aug 2014

Astor Victoria

Definitely the best hostel I've been at in London. Great location, friendly staff - however, the guy in my room wasn't very clean, and he had often drinks and food under his bed. Cleanliness control should be more strict.

We are so glad that you've enjoyed your stay, we try to make our stay as enjoyable as we can for all our guests. We always appreciate your comments and have monitored our cleanliness policies more closely. We hope to see you again soon.

Excellent location, a bit expensive, but so are all the hostels in Paris. Good breakfast, rooms are small, but clean. I would definitely stay there again.

Bastille Apartment

Paris, France

There is no light in the salon (whenever you try to switch on the circuit breaker, the whole house electricity falls down). The building elevator is very very very very veeery small. But overall, the apartment is very good.

Hotel Concorde

Nimes, France

I killed a cockroach in my room. The room had a wet dog smell, because of the shower, which was literally beside my bed.

Lausanne Guesthouse & Backpacker

Lausanne, Switzerland

The hostel is awesome. It is well-located, clean and staff is very friendly. Lausanne itself does not offer much fun though.

Smart Hyde Park Inn Hostel

When i stayed there, there was a guy who wasn't a guest but was always around... i thought that a bit dangerous.