Reviews: marieshuman8332

Stayokay Rotterdam Cube Hostel

Rotterdam, Netherlands

The room is pretty simple, but the fact that you're staying in a giant tilted cube makes it totally worth it. Really really clean and well taken care of, definitely a good value for your money.

Amsterdam Hostel Leidseplein

Amsterdam, Netherlands

No lockers to store our things, they charge to leave luggage after check-out, and our room was never cleaned in 3 days (all they did was trade a used blanket from the bunk below mine with the blanket on my bed!) "Free breakfast" is just toast. There is only one helpful staff member, the rest have no idea how to answer any questions about Amsterdam. Location isn't bad, located right along a strip of bars, but you can stay closer to the station for a similar price, and get a much better experience

After being hassled by dozens of locals trying to "help" us find our hostel, arriving at Melting Pot was en enormous relief. The staff were hilarious, professional, organized, and made us feel safe right away. They're also more than willing to give you advice and help figure out the best/cheapest ways to travel within Morocco. There are secure lockers to leave your valuables, and the location is great (right by the beach/"downtown"). This hostel is well worth the (cheap!!) price!

Hostel Utopia

Amsterdam, Netherlands

The location and price far outweigh the non-beauty of this hostel. The (free) blankets were clean, the shower was functioning and not totally disgusting, and its lobby is a coffeeshop. Who can argue with that?! Plus the staff are really funny and more than willing to give you advice with choosing which um, herb, to buy. Just stay here. It's great.

Green Park Village Guesthouse

Siem Reap, Cambodia

Moom is such a sweetheart, and I was glad that there were no squat toilets! Breakfast wasn't amazing, but it was cheap, prepared quickly, and the staff are so polite that my overall stay was fantastic

Clifton Court Hotel

Dublin, Ireland

Pretty good hotel, close to downtown. Breakfast is NOT free, remember that!! Soap smells amazing, towels and bedding are changed daily, free tea and coffee, staff was patient and very nice. Has cable which was nice.

Highlander B&B

Inverness, Scotland

GREATEST HOSTEL EVER! The man who owns it was SO welcoming, offering to pick us up anywhere in Inverness if we got lost, gave us his phone number, told us a million places to go see, the rooms are WONDERFUL, chocolate mints on the pillows, our own shower, CLEAN fluffy linen, a tv, free tea and coffee in the rooms, close to the city center. (Maybe a three minute walk.) Breakfast was okay, cereal and toast with marmalade. I don't know anything bad that anyone could POSSIBLY say about this place.

Rygerfjord Hostel

Stockholm, Sweden

The music in the lobby was sweet!! Pretty much made the hostel great. One of my favorite hostels on the trip so far, beds are GREAT, I think they're memory foam. Rooms and bedding are clean, view was beautiful especially in the summer when the sun doesn't set! Go here!!! Hostel Rygerfjord rocks!

There was POO on the wall in our bathroom, what appeared to be cabbage or pulpy orange juice in the sink, no soap, the curtains were smoke stained, filthy stained bedding, and dusty rooms. Its also in the middle of NOWHERE, and the train to get there is so expensive that you'd be better off staying in a more expensive hotel in the city center. (Keep in mind that Oslo is very VERY expensive, and no matter where you go you're going to be overcharged.)

Hotel Loeven

Copenhagen, Denmark

The lady who was at the reception when we arrived was so sweet!! She explained to us who all the people on the money there were, and gave us a map of Copenhagen!! The rooms were great, the linen was SO nice, felt like Egyptian cotton, and we had a fridge in our room!! There was also a pretty good kitchen with free coffee, tea, and hot cocoa!

HappyBed Hostel - Steglitz

Berlin, Germany

Great breakfast! Definitely a party hotel though, don't go there if you want a good night's sleep! Staff was really nice, helpful. Sweet pool table!

Hostel Kaktus

Prague, Czech Republic

The owner of the hostel is so so nice and helpful, patient trying to teach me how to use a gas stove.. It's near a big park, lots of stores, the metro, walking distance from Prague Castle. One of the best hostels we've stayed in!!

Palace Hostel

Vienna, Austria

In the middle of nowhere, but easy to get to by bus, the view is great from the hostel's AMAZING BACKYARD!! Breakfast is okay, cold cuts, eggs, toast, the usual, staff is funny, rooms are safe and clean, overall a good experience.

Amsterdam-Inn

Amsterdam, Netherlands

Hostel was good, furnished with all the weirdest comforts of home, (a Santa candle, umbrella, hair conditioner from Russia..?) Pretty clean, great location near the Bulldog cafe. The guy who runs it is a little awkward though and seems to appear out of nowhere.. I would stay here again though.

Hotel Richard

Paris, France

There were two staff members we met, one was a little older and seemed like a pretty jolly guy, English wasn't so great. The other was rude, and talked on his cellphone while I waited at the reception to check in. He asked me for my passport so that he could write down the number, but failed to give it back, and when I noticed and came back a few minutes later, he threw it into my hands without saying anything. The rooms were dirty, no soap, linen costs extra. Awful hostel.

The staff were really funny, they speak perfect English, the rooms are clean, the breakfast is good. No complaints, although it seems to be a party hotel, so don't go there if you're planning to have a good nights sleep.

B&B Mare de Deu - Canovas

Valencia, Spain

BEAUTIFUL hostel, everything is Ikea. The guy is so nice; speaks English, and the hostel has an amazing view and free breakfast. Make sure that if you.re early, you CALL him though!! Or you might end up sitting at the park down the road playing cards for 5 hours like we did.