Reviews: fabiomartinipontes5873

HI - Chicago Hostel

Chicago, USA

Great location, very clean place. Breakfast is great, rooms are very comfortable (actually, they are rooms inside 'apartments', with their own bathrooms and kitchens). The infrastructure part, overall, is very well maintained. You have to swipe your card everywhere (kinda annoying), but ironically there are no lockers in each room. Lots of kids (school trips), so ifyou get irritated with all the noise, maybe this is not the place for you. Anyway, great place, recommended!

The building was a hotel that was refurbished, and it's quite comfortable. I stayed at an ensuite, and the shower was very good. The beds, though, were quite fragile, and creaked a lot. They have lockers inside each roomm, but you have to provide your own padlock. The atmosphere was quite weak, but anyway, I think it's a malady of our days - everybody in their own computer/smartphone/tablet. The location is great, close to the main tourist attractions -and the subway too. I recommend it!

Second Home Hostel

Istanbul, Turkey

I had a wonderful stay at this hostel. At first, I had a small problem with the room type (it wasn't the one advertised on the website), but they moved me to the proper room the following day. BTW, the private ensuite is amazing, very spacious, the shower has plenty of hot water, and they give you clean towels. The breakfast is well served, with bread,tea/coffee, eggs, and even olives. Im my last day they watched my luggage so that I could see a little more of the city before boarding my flight.

Bed and Breakfast Mexico Hostel

Mexico City, Mexico

I just loved staying there. They let me stay in a better room until someone else booked it. The location is excellent (close to metro Insurgentes and Metrobus), and the area is safe 24h. The free wi-fi connection is very useful, and they also pick you up at the airport. Highly recommended!

Shelter City

Amsterdam, Netherlands

I liked the hostel a lot: the sheets and blankets were really clean, the breakfast was simple, but nice, and the location is great. They clean the bathroom once daily (around 10 am), so it gets filthy early in the morning. They charge for almost everything, but the prices were reasonable, especially regarding food. And it's great that there's no curfew. I recommend it to everybody who wants to enjoy a great time in Amsterdam.