Reviews: natashamoroney4181

Avalon House

Dublin, Ireland

GREAT PLACE! Excellent location, Great value! Very friendly staff! The french guy who checked us in was extremely friendly! Would definitely stay again!

Backpackers Citihostel

Dublin, Ireland

No oven to cook food in, and very little kitchen supplies to even make dinner with. No towels to dry cutlery with after using. I really found the kitchen lacking, it is one reason I pick a hostel over a hotel, so I can make my own food. Most hostels have enough basic equipment to do this, however I found citihostels lacking in this big time.

Doolin Cottage

Doolin, Ireland

One of the nicest b&b's I've stayed in. Fantastic bed, shower and food!! Highly recommend staying here and will stay again next time I'm in Doolin!

Brill B&B. One of the best we've stayed in. Great location. Very friendly and helpful owners. We will definitely be back again!! Bruges is superb and staying here is a must.

Beau Site

Brussels, Belgium

Our room had been double booked and the service the Beau Site offered as a result was outstanding. They put us in a different accomodation and paid the difference. Since there was no breakfast service in the new hotel they also made up a breakfast tray for us when we arrived back at Beau to settle the bill. They made up more than enough for the small inconvience of switching sites.