Hostal Art Madrid

Everything OK!

• 23rd Sep 2013

Sunset Destination Hostel

Lisbon, Portugal

When everything is perfect, we also say it!

• 20th Sep 2013

Home Lisbon Hostel

Lisbon, Portugal

• 19th Sep 2013
  • Belgium

I stayed 4 nights in room 4, which is close to the kitchen. First of all, the room is too small for 8 beds. The problem is that you can't close the door and open a window, because there's a lot of noise in the night! I like to party too, but I DO respect the people who wants to sleep! People are coming back from partying at 2 or 3 am, keep talking by the pool untill 6am and at 7 am the staff starts preparing the breakfast, so DON'T STAY in ROOM 4 (no sleep at all). I did liked the pool!

• 24th Jun 2013

Yellow HouseHostel

Medellin, Colombia

it's ok, good location, close to the metro! Free breakfast in the morning.

• 22nd Jun 2013

Happy Buddha Boutique Hostal

Medellin, Colombia

I like the decoration and the pool table at Happy Budda, but the toilet on the first floor is broken and it's also hot in the room. No AC or fan! The 6 bed dorm is also a little small, it was better if it was a 4 bed dorm. Friendly staff and good location!

• 20th Jun 2013

The Pit Stop Hostel

Medellin, Colombia

I like the pit stop hostel, they have a swimming pool, a bar, a good kitchen, great staff. But take in mind that this is a party hostel, so if you want a good night sleep, maybe this is not for you. Also a bit hot at night.

• 18th Jun 2013

El Viajero San Andres Hostel & Suites

San Andres Island, Colombia

Good location, close to the beach, big tv room, kitchen, rooftop bar, nice clean dorms with AC, what more do you want?

• 10th Jun 2013
  • Belgium

hi tom for detail you have to highlight the benefits that will take our passengers staying at the hostel, and most of all this is to make it much more pleasant

Black Sheep Hostel Medellin

Medellin, Colombia

Good place to stay, good location, friendly staff. It's not really in the zona rosa, but it's closeby! Will stay here again!

• 3rd Jun 2013

Sam�S VIP Hostel San Gil

San Gil, Colombia

Everything you need in a perfect location! Very friendly staff as well!

• 31st May 2013

Hostel Villa Vento Surf

Panama City, Panama

I only stayed one night, but I think it's a good hostel.

• 15th May 2013

Pukalani Hostel

Bocas del Toro, Panama

This nice hostel is not located in the citycenter but it's worth staying there. They have a BIG clean swimming pool, very nice staff, a "three times a day" shuttle 7am, noon, and 7 pm. They have a small restaurant with some good food. You can drink something in the bar and if you want, a 2 dollar taxi brings you to town. I booked for 2 days, and ended up staying more than one week!

• 30th Apr 2013

Arenal Hostel Resort

La Fortuna, Costa Rica

Good place to stay, friendly staff, nice big rooms, altough no hot water during my two days stay.

• 19th Apr 2013

Mariana's Petit Hotel

Guatemala City, Guatemala

Really close to the airport and the owners drove us in the middle of the night to the airport! Great service! Very clean place with a roof terrace.

• 9th Apr 2013

Tribu Hostel

Holbox Island, Mexico

This hostel was just like the island, just perfect! Just go there and enjoy!

• 15th Mar 2013

Axkan Arte Hotel

San Cristobal de las Casas, Mexico

Everything ok, but cold at night... :)

• 5th Mar 2013

Hostel Casona Poblana

Puebla, Mexico

Good location, friendly staff! The only thing I didn't like was the only window we had in our private room, had a view to a dorm room. So everytime someone put on the light in this dorm, we saw all the light in our room. Bathroom is really small, and after a 5 minutes shower it looks like you're in a swimming pool...

• 28th Feb 2013

Mexico City Hostel

Mexico City, Mexico

We stayed first in another hostel just around the corner and changed two days later to this one. Now I'm travelling for more than 2 weeks in Mexico, and this one was the best we stayed in ! Don't look further, just book this one! It's just the best!!

• 27th Feb 2013

Hostel Cathedral

Mexico City, Mexico

They have everything to be a perfect hostel, BUT a lot of noice in the night, in the morning. I went to the rooftop bar, and at 9 o'clock they had NO MORE BEER, so... They DO have a great location and really good staff, but after two days I changed to another hostel, just around the corner.

• 22nd Feb 2013
  • Belgium

Thanks for your comments. We STRONGLY apologize for the beer, the thing is that our provider did not deliver plus that day the beer consumption was particularly crazy! You moved to a cheaper hostel but kept trying to enter our bar!

Good place, with a swimming pool, friendly staff !

• 19th Feb 2013

Iguassu Guest House

Foz do Iguacu, Brazil

Clean, nice place to stay! Friendly staff who would do anything to help you! I stayed 3 nights and would stay there again!

• 15th Feb 2013

Books Hostel

Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

Good hostel, super friendly staff; nice location. Altough we paid a lot for a bed, but what do you want during the carnaval period.... Also it was a little bit loud at night. But once again, it was carnaval...

• 7th Feb 2013

Terra Brasilis Hostel

Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

Hmmm; staff is great, the place is clean, but the location is not so great...

• 1st Feb 2013

Lub d Bangkok Silom

Bangkok, Thailand

I stayed at the two Lud D's in Bangkok and they're both great! Had a good time there and met a lot of new people!

• 27th Dec 2012

Lub d Bangkok Siam Square

Bangkok, Thailand

My second time in Lub D, and it's still the best! Maybe a little bit expensive, but I would go back! Excellent location, skytrain just in front of the door!

• 26th Dec 2012

NaNa GuestHouse

Vang Vieng, Laos

First of all, I made a reservation, but they couldn't find it. So I could't sleep in the room I had booked. For second, they have really bad Wifi, you have to reconnect all the time. And at last, they forgot my breakfast, even there where only two other tables. But staff is really helpful and the location is not that bad. I checked out after one night. There are many good guest houses in the same street...

• 1st Nov 2012

Liberty Guest House

Luang Prabang, Laos

Very friendly staff, seems like she never sleeps ;) It's not so far away from the centre, you can rent a bike if you want, or just do it by foot. Clean place and good beds! I would go there again if I ever return...

• 28th Oct 2012

All you need!

• 11th Oct 2012

Reggae Mansion Kuala Lumpur

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

everything was perfect! Clean, good location, friendly staff, if you go to KL, you have to stay there!

• 7th Oct 2012

Warung Coco

Kuta, Indonesia

location not so good, no hot water for three days... friendly staff. Watch out for ants in the room.

• 4th Oct 2012
  • Belgium

good place to stay, nice pool, a five minute walk to the beach. Clean place, swimming pool just in front of your room. Will go there again!

• 3rd Oct 2012

Ari Putri

Denpasar, Indonesia

Nice hotel, nice swimming pool, mind your head when leaving it!

• 22nd Sep 2012

360 Hostel Centro

Madrid, Spain

The 3th time I stayed there, says it all, no?

Hotel Bilbi

Bilbao, Spain

It's okay, not in a very good neighbourhood, but it's okay...

It´s a hotel, and if you stay here in a week-day, it´s a very cheap hotel! Very clean, all you need!

MuchoMadrid

Madrid, Spain

It is on the Gran Via, wich is a very crowdy street and they don´t have airco. It´s not bad, but I´ve seen better in Madrid.

Albareda Youthhostel

Barcelona, Spain

Everything you need is here, stayed there for 5 nights.

It was very good, I stayed there for some nights. Also very helpfull staff! Keep up the good work!

360 Hostel Centro

Madrid, Spain

One of the best hostels I've ever stayed in. Top!

Las Musas Hostel

Madrid, Spain

It's so big, there where so many people. Crowdy untill 2 o'clock and at 6 first people start moving out... I didn't had a good night at all. If you love too much people, this is the place to be. But I think there are better hostels in Madrid...

Way Hostel

Madrid, Spain

One of my favourites in Madrid, helpfull staff, great atñçmosfere, good location, although in a crowdy street. But it was a lot of fun.

Nice staff, nice location!

All is just perfect, if you can, book it!!!

A little hard to find, I've stayed in the new building and everything was new. :) They still have to place a table and a fridge and then it's okay...

Funky Cordoba

Cordoba, Spain

It was a nice stay, but it was a bit crowdy in the streets, it's just next to a pub or something. But very friendly staff!

Probably the best place I`ve ever stayed! Everything was superb!

Samay Hostel Sevilla

Seville, Spain

very good

Pension Do�a Lola

Torremolinos, Spain

Great location, but it is near a crowdy street...

this is because we are in the centre of the city.

Sol Backpacker

Malaga, Spain

Great staff, very friendly!!!