Location: Ireland, Gender: Male, Age: 29

Rodamon Barcelona Centre

Barcelona, Spain

Staff are wonderful and really friendly. Location is excellent. Was not that full when I stayed there which is surprising as its an excellent hostel. Not a party hostel. Would stay here again.

St Christopher's Inn Newquay

Newquay, England

A great location but the facilities are not as slick and clean as in all of the other St Christophers Inn's I have stayed in.

Hi there, I am very sorry to hear that your experience wasn't all that it should have been. We are currently in the process of refurbishing the bar and hostel, and very much hope that you will come and see us again to see what we have done. Kind Regards Vicki

Hoax Hostel

Liverpool, England

Would stay here again. Very few people staying there when I was there which affected the atmosphere but still a really good hostel.

Circus Hostel

Berlin, Germany

This was a great Hostel. Staff were excellent and very friendly. One tiny thing, couldnt always get Wi Fi in the room.

St Christopher's at The Winston

Amsterdam, Netherlands

Always happy to stay at a St Christopher's Inn. Always guaranteed a certain standard.

Second time I stayed here this month :-)

Hi, Thanks a lot for your feedback. We can learn a lot from your experiences so we really appreciate you took the time to reply. We are really happy to see you had a great time with us. If you do have any ideas of what we could do to make things even better we would love to know. We're hoping to see again in the future with your friends and why not even relatives. Kind regards, Your St-Christopher's Team Paris

This is a big commercial hostel, aimed at at those who need a place to crash in between heading out to party. If this isnt you this might not be the place for you. Located a couple of mins walk from a metro line in an area that seems fine. Price reflects how expensive Paris is and is good value given its Paris. I had a great time !!!!!!

Brilliant. Got upgraded for some reason which meant I had my own en suite room with TV. Staff were very helpful. Cant give this place less than 100%.

U Hostels

Madrid, Spain

A very big hostel. Very clean, nice rooms, good location.

HostelOne Sevilla Alameda

Seville, Spain

I really liked this place, facilities were great and staff were friendly. Its a little hard to find but once you realise where everything is in Seville you realise your pretty much in the centre of things. There were not many people staying there during my visit which meant it was a bit quiet. More people should stay here.

Giramundo Hostel

Ibiza, Spain

I really enjoyed my stay here. They had some of the best Wifi of my trip in Spain so far, great chill out areas, interesting rooms and very large bathrooms. Just a few minutes walk from the beach and outside the madness of san Antonio by day which is easily reached by disco bus at night. Great place.

Good location. Good facilities. Very big hostel so not the best for solo travellers. Bathrooms are tiny. Overall would stay here again. A good option for London.

Hi there, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review. We're thrilled that you had a good time here and hope to see you again someday! Your St. Christopher's Inn team

Hostal Central

Barcelona, Spain

This hostel is fine. The location is excellent and the staff are professional. The facilities are what you would expect for the price. Not for solo travellers, or those looking to party, more of a hostel for those looking for some quiet and a place to relax. If your looking to party or meet new people as your solo this place probably isn't for you. Otherwise a good option.

Hostel One Paralelo

Barcelona, Spain

Good Hostel. Good location and nice atmosphere. I would stay here again.

Hotel Sergul

Good location very close to two train stations. Facilties are basic which is reflected in the price. Owner is very friendly and helpful.

Pollock Halls - Edinburgh First

Edinburgh, Scotland

Not really aimed at those who want to party. More suitable for families and older people.