U Hostels

Madrid, Spain

One of the best hostels I've ever stayed in. Easy to access from the airport and in a great neighborhood. I want to go back.

Oxford Backpackers Hostel

Oxford, England

I would stay here again.

Astor Queensway

This hostel was clean enough and in an excellent location. However, there was only one shower on my floor for 12+ people. Also, the staff were unprofessional. They were drunk and rough housing in the common room (though I think it was the day off for some of them)

Chicago Getaway Hostel

Chicago, USA

Great experience. Clean linens & towels, friendly staff, welcoming common areas. The neighborhood is safe and quiet but near a lot of shopping & restaurants.

Allison: Thanks for sharing your experience with us. We're working hard to be the #1 hostel in Chicago. I look forward to welcoming you back in the future. Cheers, Mat Meadows General Manager

One of the best hostels i've stayed in. Not a central location but very easy to get to on the bus or metro. Some restaurants, supermarkets, and the metro stop nearby. Friendly staff; clean bathrooms and linens; well-stocked kitchen; free lockers; comfortable lounge; great price. Highly recommended!

Camping Fusina

Venice, Italy

Pros: Friendly and helpful staff, great location (very easy, though expensive, to get to venice or the mestre station), quite clean, very fun on-campus bar/pizzeria. Cons: no soap in the bathrooms, swarms of mosquitoes (bring bugspray), and some of the bartenders were drunk (which is absolutely unacceptable). Bring a flashlight and extra money -- it costs 6 or 7 euro to take the ferry into Venice.

La Primula was very clean and in a great location, and he English-speaking staff was very helpful in planning our hike. The only problem was street noise.