Reviews: sibag2440

Bath YMCA, Bath, England
7.7
2nd Aug 2014

Great location, good atmosphere, nice garden. Very noisy because of a nearby pub during the night.

Goldsmith's House, London, England
2.0
30th Jul 2013

I booked one night at Goldsmith`s House via Hostelword. I paid the required deposit with my debit card. It was clearly stated on the screen that the rest of the payment due to on my arrival. After that a man from Goldsmith`s House began to call me, and sent emails to me requiring the rest of the payment in advance. I told them I would pay on my arrival. They cancelled my bookings, I lost my deposit. I think it was absolutly unfair. I definietly not recommend to anyone to book at Goldsmith`s H.

Houseboat Ripple, Amsterdam, Netherlands
10th Jul 2013

We enjoyed our stay on this Houseboat. I would definitely recommend it to anyone who would like a special experience. It had very friendly, relaxing atmosphere with the birds visiting every day, with the passing boats and with the little terrace. It is walking distance from the centre.