Haris Youth Hostel

Sarajevo, Bosnia And Herzegovina

The staff at Haris Youth Hostel was incredibly friendly and my companions and I very much appreciated the free bus station pick up and cheap drive to the airport provided by the hostel. The balcony offers a gorgeous view of the city and the beds were comfier than any other I've slept in at a hostel. The only downside is the slightly sketchy walk up to the hostel from the old part of town, slightly unnerving at night if you're new to Sarajevo. The hostel, however, is very secure. Great place!

• 9th Jul 2013

Hostel Majdas

Mostar, Bosnia And Herzegovina

My brothers and I were overwhelmed by our amazing stay at Hostel Madjas - after traveling around the Balkans for over a week, when we landed at Madjas it felt like we were being welcomed into a warm and friendly home by the incredible staff. Minutes after arriving we were welcomed with homemade mint iced tea and cake, and the staff promptly helped us order delicious pizza after we hadn't eaten a meal in a while. While we ate we reviewed a map of the city and planned our next day. All amazing.

• 8th Jul 2013

Villa Divine

Dubrovnik, Croatia

Villa Divine was an absolutely fantastic hostel - one of the most beautifully situated and certainly the cleanest I've ever been to! Located in the leafy Lapad neighborhood of Dubrovnik, Villa Divine is within easy access from all there is to see and do in Dubrovnik, and a great atmosphere filled with travelers from all over the world. The staff was kind, friendly, and helpful, and I will certainly be staying again should I make it back to Croatia soon!

• 4th Jul 2013

HQ Villa

Lima, Peru

I had the pleasure of staying with Villa HQ for almost a month as I completed an internship in Lima, and I could not recommend the hostel more highly. The staff is incredibly friendly and attentive, and I was truly treated like family for the duration of my stay. Conveniently located on the border of two of Lima's most prominent neighborhoods for backpackers, San Isidro and Miraflores, everyone went out of their way to make my stay enjoyable and help me explore Lima. A phenomenal experience.