Location: Spain, Gender: Female, Age: 25

Sant Jordi Sagrada Familia

Barcelona, Spain

Great place, really clean facilities and really confortable beds! I would only ask for a furniture in the shower, somewhere to leave dry clothes (instead of hanging them inside the shower). All in all, perfect place, really well located, real value for the money! I would definitely come back!

Residencial Zarco

Funchal, Portugal

Really well located, heart of Funchal. It is really welcoming place, with breakfast included (they gave us breakfast at 6.am due to opur early flight!) Towels included! Good place indeed!

Home Lisbon Hostel

Lisbon, Portugal

Definitely a home away from home! It is real everything you have heard of this place, it really does make you feel like at home! mama is great, her food is awesome and the atmosphere is great! I could only complain about the showers, (the cleaning lady cleaned the bathrooms twice a day, but on peak times showers were floaded), there should be something to hang our clean clothes! APART OF THAT, GREAT GREAT PLACE!!!

Oporto Invictus Hostel

Porto, Portugal

Great Hostel, good atmosphere and quite clean! Good place to meet people and party if you are a solo traveler! We had a great time!

Aveiro Rossio Hostel

Aveiro, Portugal

Great hostel, very well located and great facilities. Nice Eco-mind philosophy, recycling, solar power...! Undoubtely one of the best hostels I have ever been!

Route 39

Istanbul, Turkey

Really easy to find from Findikli tram stop. The atmosphere and workers are great, always ready to help (even it is at 5a.m n the morning THANK YOU!). Breakfast and the top terrace are great! I would only highlight that showers could work better and that there isn't any plug in in the room where I was! But overall perfect!

Bahaus Hostel

Istanbul, Turkey

Perfect place to stay! Great location, great atmosphere and really nice terrace on top! Good breakfast and really clean! Great for solo travelers! Absolutely perfect! ;)

Stayokay Amsterdam Vondelpark

Amsterdam, Netherlands

It is really clean , safe and it has the best breakfast I have ever been given! Nevertheless, I must say that staff is sometimes way too rude and cold! It is not very cozy as it is way too big! If you are a solo traveler I won't recomend staying at this place.

Dear, Thank you for your response. Sorry to hear that the staff was rude to you. We normally recieve great comments about our staff. We will look into that. Great that you enjoyed our breakfast! For a solo traveler the hostel can appear big (in the lower season), by booking a dormitory to share could make your stay a lot more cozy. Kind Regards, Stayokay Vondelpark team

EastSeven Berlin Hostel

Berlin, Germany

Really good place to stay, well located, really clean and really nice atmosphere! I would only change the breakfast, it is not included and after paying it is worse than the free ones I had in other hostels! As a whole it is a great place to stay, rooms are big and clean, really confortable beds and really really clean bathrooms!!!! Free tours are awesome too! I will definitely come back!

Backpackers-Duesseldorf

Dusseldorf, Germany

A great place to stay, nice free breakfast and really helpful staff! definitely a good place to stay!!

Sant Jordi Alberg

Barcelona, Spain

Just Perfect! Absolutely one of the best places I have ever been. Really clean, Helpful staff, really well connected and Beautiful flat! I would come back if I could!!

Purple Nest Hostel Valencia

Valencia, Spain

Good place to go in a group. It might be too big if you are traveling on your own! Not very cozy and easy to meet people. The service was good and helpful. Clean and well located!

Wake Up! Sydney Central

Sydney, Australia

Really clean and helpful staff! too big if you go on your own, hard to meet people... Good location and really clean bathrooms!

nice place, clean rooms, clean showers, nice living room!

Astor Queensway