Reviews: CocoMochaKiwi

Location: China, Gender: Female,

Emerald Fields

Florence, Italy

The staff here are absolutely amazing! Thank you for everything!

• 27th Aug 2013

Bahaus Hostel

Istanbul, Turkey

Fantastic Hostel in the perfect location. Literally 2 min walk from everything you could want (including trams that will take you to/from the airports w/ 1 easy connection). Very clean & secure. Staff are helpful (but be wary of restaurant recommendations). Unfortunately I didn\'t go on any of the organized tours but I heard from everyone that they\'re amazing. Apparently the pub crawl is one not to miss! This place has a lot of character! Would definitely come back & recommend.

Ampeli Studios

Paros, Greece

Great value. Large dorm room w/ mini kitchen & decent sized balcony (lockers provided). About 10 minute walk from the town/port of Parikia. Free internet was great. For some reason there was very little hot water the first couple days, but after that it was just fine. Staff (also the owners) were very friendly & helpful: not only did they store my luggage the day I checked out, they brought it to me at the port so I wouldn\'t have to go back to the hostel. Would definitely recommend

Mamma Mia

Rome, Italy

This place was great. Not alot of rooms so if you're traveling alone & hoping to meet other people, it might be difficult here. We stayed in the 3 bed ensuite & it was spacious, clean & perfect. Both the hosts are really nice.. reminds me more of a B&B.

• 25th Aug 2009

Strawberry Hostel Wien

Vienna, Austria

There was an issue with our booking & the staff there did everything they could to accommodate us. It took a while to sort out but considering there was 200 people staying there at the time, I\'m impressed they were able to juggle everything around to make it work!