Max Hostel, Bonn, Germany
19th Sep 2015

Terribly noisy

Salitre Hostel, Lisbon, Portugal
7th Jul 2014

Comfortable beds and pleasant and helpful staff. Although at first I thought the toilets and showers were scarce, I did not find a problem to use the facilities. At certain times, during breakfast, the kitchen is full of people though. Stayed there for two nights. Good price/quality ratio.

4th Jul 2014

This hostel is spotless and superbly located, next to Leon's Cathedral. It feels more like a hotel than a hostel, so take it into account if you are looking for common areas or rooms to chill out with other travelers, etc. However, if you are looking for a clean, central and quiet place to spend a few days, this is definitely your hostel.

18th Nov 2013

Great Hostel. Comfortable beds, clean premises and nice breakfast. I was greeted by Andreas at reception in my own language (he speaks 5 different languages!). Even though the hostel is not exactly near the metro station (but about 10 minutes walk), it is located in a nice and quiet area, so I felt quite safe. Also, the toilets and shower we had in our room were a bit small but they were spotless and that's what really matters to me. If I ever go to Paris again, I would probably stay at ARTY.

Thanks for you comment, we are glade to here you about the hostel and it's staff. You right we are in a nice area, not far from the metro: only 10 minutes walking. We hope to see you again at the Artyparis

Central Hostel, London, England
13th Sep 2013

Cheap and well located. The staff was quite friendly to me and the showers were decently clean. The hostel does not have a lot of common areas and rooms might feel a bit cramped. That will not be a problem if, like me, you are intending to spend your day outdoors. However, there is an IMPORTANT issue worth mentioning: BED BUGS. Please be aware of what this little creatures can do to you and learn how to avoid them sneaking into your luggage. You really don't want to take them home with you...

Friend's Hostel, Paris, France
5.7
28th Nov 2012

Sleep in Heaven, Copenhagen, Denmark
3rd Nov 2012

Excellent hostel, nice and cheap considering Copenhagen prices. The staff is really polite and helpful. It is located maybe a bit far from the city centre (about 20 minutes walk) but the neighbourhood in whichi is located is quiet and nice, with shops and other amenities around. I would definitely recommend it!

St Christopher's Village, London, England
7th Sep 2012

Even though St Christopher's Village is a great hostel, very well located and fairly clean, some of the staff could not care less about their guests and don't seem to enjoy their job much. Furthermore, during my stay (4 days, 3 nights) they had run out of towels to hire and I could not use this facility advertised by the hostel.

Hi there. Thanks for taking the time to leave a review. We are very sorry that we run out of rental towels. Lots of towels gone missing which had to be replaced, but we got brand new towels so the problem is now fixed. I will contact you via email to find out more about the issues with our staff, as we take staff complaints very serious. Thanks again. All the best in future travel and we hope to see you soon again. St. Christopher's Team.

UB Guesthouse & Hostel, Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia
6.6
16th May 2012

Happy Dragon Hostel, Beijing, China
8.0
13th May 2012

18th Mar 2012

Brilliant location. Overall, I had a nice stay, although it didn't feel as if I was staying at a hostel. The only communal room was the pub downstairs. However, all this information is provided by Hostelworld beforehand so you know what you are paying for. Regarding the staff, I would like to specially congratulate and thank the Spanish guy (I think his name is Igor) for his kindness and help. Thanks!

City Hostel Geneva, Geneva, Switzerland
17th Dec 2011

Brilliant staff working at this hostel (they could speak four different languages! and they were very polite and helpful). The hostel was clean and tidy and the free wi-fi was a bonus! I had a lovely stay, thank you!

Astor Hyde Park, London, England
27th Nov 2010

Oak Hotel, Tokyo, Japan
8th Nov 2010

Godzillas Hostel, Moscow, Russia
4th Nov 2010

Lisbon Lounge Hostel, Lisbon, Portugal
25th Oct 2009

By far, the best hostel I have ever been to. It is spotless, modern and you don't have a problem to use any of its facilities (Internet, bathroom, etc.). The staff are brilliant and it is very well located. In a word, perfect.