Location Czech Republic, Gender Female, Age 26

• Czech Republic, All Female Group, 25-30
CityRest - Fort, Colombo, Sri Lanka
27th Mar 2016

Good location! No window in the room, but that also means no mosquitoes ;) nice staff, clean rooms, breakfast included, ac- perfect for a short stay!

• Czech Republic, Couple, 25-30
Duo Housing DC, Washington DC, USA
6.3
27th Oct 2015

Mixed feelings... we were staying in the second building, not in the main one, which seemed to be much cooler... +: clean, modern, breakfast (just pancakes though), wifi -: small dorms, 2 bathrooms for 4 rooms (32 people!) - and one of the 2 showers wasn't working when we arrived!; no extra lamps, just one light for the whole room, 2 beds with practical little cupboards, others without (pity...), no extra sockets - pretty stupid when sleeping in the upper bunk bed; no right 'hostel-feeling'...

Seagulls Garret Hostel, Riga, Latvia
5th Sep 2014

The hostel location is great, but unfortunately I arrived on Friday in the evening and it was very loud on the streets during the night, I didn't get much sleep even with earplugs! I can't say how noisy it gets on workdays, I've only spent 1 night, but Friday was crazy...

Eurohostel, Helsinki, Finland
8.0
1st Sep 2014

The hostel is nice and clean, good location and prices. I only wish the walls would be more soundproof... Not that it was that noisy during the night (I spent 2 nights, both on workdays), but you could here everything from the rooms around, so I don't want to imagine having some party neighbours.. and free wifi would have been nice..

Old City Esma Hostel, Istanbul, Turkey
6.0
2nd Apr 2013

Well, my feelings about this hostel are very mixed... The best about the hostel is it's location, no doubt about that. And the breakfast in a cafe nearby was nice. But the actual building was closed when we arrived and it took us a lot of time and nerves to get hold of the manager. He accommodated us in a different building across the street. The room was ok, but obviously only a provisional solution - cracked tiles in the bathroom, holes in the wall, ... not what we expected, but we paid less.