Reviews: elina3943

Smart Hyde Park View

We had a rather unfortunate start for our stay because in our first room, both the beds were full of bedbugs... However, the staff was really great, they didn't argue with our complaint at all and gave us another room immediately. In the second room, everything was OK. At the time of booking, I didn't realise that this is a hostel and a budget hotel combined, and if you are staying in the hotel, you don't see the hostel guests too much, which is great if you like a good night's sleep :)

• 8th Apr 2013
  • Finland

Thank you for taking the time to communicate to us why our service did not meet your expectations. We have every desire to address your needs and provide the best solution available to resolve this issue as soon as possible. I was informed of the problem the next day and we addressed the situation immediately, including replacing the 2 beds with brand new ones. We take this very seriously as we have measures in place to prevent such things like this from happening. We regularly steam our carpets and beds, with our mattresses being bed bug proof, and i can only apologise that this was not enough on this occasion. Please accept our sincerest apology for any trouble or inconvenience we have caused you. Again, I highly appreciate your feedback as it will assist us in becoming better at what we do. As with any business like ours, the greatest advertising we can have is word of mouth from a satisfied customer. It’s our goal to retain you as a satisfied guest and I hope to see you again in the future. Kind Regards Mike Porter General Manager

No complaints whatsoever. Well-located and easy to find from the Nagoya Station, very clean.

This time thank you for staying at Hotel wing international Nagoya. I have words of the praise and feel very glad. It is foot two minutes from Marunouchi Station of 2 Station in subway Sakuradori Line from Nagoya Station. When it is foot, I can access it in about around 20 minutes. I wait for lodging again. Manager Hotel wing international Nagoya Yasuhiro Nakamichi

Asakusa Central Hotel

Tokyo, Japan

We stayed for more than a week and cannot find a single complaint with this place. Definitely more than we were expecting for the price. It was immaculately clean with daily housekeeping and the staff was always there to help us with our questions. There was also a coin laundrette, which we found very helpful. It is not a party hotel and not particularly personal, but if you are looking for a comfortable, no-fuss base in Tokyo with good connections, this is a very good option.

Kyoya Ryokan

Nagoya, Japan

This superbly cosy hostel (with incredibly helpful and friendly staff!) offers you a great opportunity to experience a real Ryokan. We were also positively surprised by the free-to-use Macs in our room and in the corridor. Mind you, though, that this is not a party hostel; our second night was slightly ruined by a happy crowd next to our room - couldn't help hearing every single word they were saying, since the walls in this traditional Japanese building were very thin.

U inn Berlin Hostel

Berlin, Germany

Very likely the best hostel I've ever stayed in. Very helpful staff, quiet in spite of being almost full while we were there, the kitchen was excellent and the breakfast for 2 euros was a treat. I will definitely come back to Berlin and stay in this hostel again.