Ostello Gallo D'Oro

Florence, Italy

Good! I would recommend it for the friend! Great breakfast!

• 16th Jul 2013
  • Finland

Breakfast 2,50e was not what I expected.Just bring your own food. The fridges were terribly dirty and smelled bad.Athmosphere was great! I really felt welcome by the other travellers. Great roof terrace, wifi worked well, great common areas and perfect place to get to know new people!

• 10th Jul 2013
  • Finland

Hi! Thank you for your review. However, we think that the breakfast is pretty great for 2,50€ you get toast, jam, butter, coffee, tea, nesquick, milk, two types of cereals, orange juice, muffins, croissants and napolitanas! Just buying a bread in the store is 1,50... the fridges are cleaned every wednesday and old food thrown away!! :) Hope to see you soon back, best regards, YN staff

Yes! Lisbon Hostel

Lisbon, Portugal

The stay at the hostel was great. It was super clean. The rooms were cozy and a bit small. I would have needed a hairdryer a bit more, there were only one in the one bathroom. Maybe one extra hairdryer for the common bathroom could solve the problem. The walking tour was interesting, because we get to see places we wouldn't maybe find by ourselves. The Feira da Ladra was great second hand shopping market! Also the athmosphere was inclusive, bar organized dinners and other common session. :)

• 31st Mar 2013

Hostel Galla

Milan, Italy

The house looks like a little suspecious, but when you enter in, you can see very cozy and great hostel. Staff is very kind and rooms are comfortable. Location is quite good as well, there are good restraurants near by and a long shopping street (via buenos aires) just 600m away. Subway is also 600 m. but there are buses and trams going all the time. I would really recommend hostel galla! It's cheap and VERY NICE.

Affittacamere Patrizia

Cinque Terre, Italy

we slept the same room with a common kitchen and living room, so couldn't really sleep when people start making food at late night. Also there are no locked lockers for your stuff. Staff weren't there when we needed and also we booked for 6 person dorm and had to be 11 person doorm. Location is great and kitchen facilities good as well.