Reviews: ANewDawn

Location: England, Gender: Female, Age: 46

Saphaipae Hostel

Bangkok, Thailand

This is the second time I've stayed at this hostel; when my friend wanted to go to Bangkok I didn't hesitate to go back. it was comfortable and only a few minutes walk from the BTS, making it a good base for the city. The only downside was the quality of the breakfast - but it was edible and for the price I can't really complain.

A great place to stay in Chengdu. My only criticism: please can you make it easier for women to dry their hair after a shower - floor wet, mirror steamed up, no hairdryer :-/

We are very sorry for the inconvenience during your stay at our hostel. We will try to improve the equipment and hope to make it much convenient for everyone.

PLUS Berlin

Berlin, Germany

• 13th Jul 2013

Wada Hostel in Guilin

Guilin, China

The staff were wonderful and gave a real personal service. The only downside was the food, I had two breakfasts and a lunch there and didn't enjoy any; luckily, the coffee was good.

• 29th Mar 2013

Hi, Thanks for your feedback via email. Definitely your suggestions will help us to improve the service in Wada, also that's why Wada can keep on being No. 1 hostel in Guilin. We hope you can come again one day and check our service. Thanks again. Have a nice trip in China. Team Wada

Check Inn HK

Hong Kong, Hong Kong

Nuovo Ostello di Bergamo

Bergamo, Italy

We loved the location as the public transport is so good, but I can see why it may be out of the way for others. The biggest problem though was not having a kitchen and/or meals we could buy in the evening even though there is the kitchen facilities to prepare food. We varied in age from 17-41. The staff were excellent too.