Reviews: glflehar9007

This is truly a surfers hostel. Room was dark and dingy and the entire facility needed renovation. There was a good lounge area for socializing, and the breakfast was decent (although not included). I was very thankful that the showers were hot though. Overall, you get what you pay for.

Marcilia Beach Bungalows

Mancora, Peru

The owner was fantastic! Very accommodating and helpful. We stayed in the superior room and we basically had the beach to ourselves! The room included a small outdoor kitchen, which was great, and the food made by the owner's wife was excellent! If you want a quiet, peaceful stay then this is your best bet! Felt very safe as well.

Manso Boutique Guesthouse

Guayaquil, Ecuador

The staff here are great! They speak great English and are willing to help you out with anything you need. The double bed room is actually two twin beds, but they are comfortable and quiet. Great location with good security.

Princesa Maria

Banos, Ecuador

What a lovely stay! My boyfriend and I reserved three nights and ended up staying for five. The showers were lovely and we even had our own balcony. The kitchen was clean as well. It's a little walk from the center, but well worth it. The staff was very friendly and helpful. Would recommend to everyone

The Secret Garden Quito

Quito, Ecuador

My boyfriend and I stayed in a private room as well as a dorm. The showers for the dorm were quite cool, but the showers downstairs for the private rooms are perfect. The breakfast is great and cheap and the roof top terrace is spectacular! Such a great view to wake up to! It was great to see a security guard at the entrance who also helped with taxis as well. Overall great, comfortable stay.

Black Sheep Hostel Medellin

Medellin, Colombia

Great security, ok location. Staff were very friendly and helpful. Great laundry service and kitchen space, although it can get very crowded in the evenings. The communal showers were a bit unclean and you have to shower either early morning or late night in order to have hot water and no wait. Great TV room for lounging as well.

Bangkok Home Stay On-Nut