Friends Hostel Bucharest

Bucharest, Romania

Great hostel in a perfect location if you consider arriving by train and do not want to cruise through whole Bucharest by metro or taxi mafia. Nice staff, clean showers and toilets and a chill out lounge that is great to enjoy calmness.

• 26th Aug 2013

Little Quarter Hostel

Prague, Czech Republic

• 21st Feb 2013

everything good, maybe even for those travelers that pay 3 euro for a night and then cry about one piece of dust.

16EUR Hostel

Tallinn, Estonia

I think it is a good hostel. Not the best I have been to, but very ok. The staff was friendly and helpful and it is located near the city centre. Fun is verz average, but it was not such a big problem for me. Only the kitchen is quite poor...

I think this is the best hostel I have ever been. The location is almost perfect inside of the city, the bus station is not far and even the bus from the airport is passing the door of the hostel. There are 6 Computers with Internet for free and what I should mention is the fact that the prices are very cheap. If I compare what I have payed and what I got for my money, I can only reccmmend this place. If you go to Riga, Franks Hostel is the place to be! Even I will come back on sunday :)

My Place Dublin

Dublin, Ireland

You should buy some toiletpaper for the toilets.