Trip'n'Hostel, Tirana, Albania
31st Jul 2014

Trip in hostel in Tirana is without any doubt the best hostel in Europe. I have been in a lot of hostels and no one of them came even close when it comes to atmosphere, design and people working there. The two owners are the nicest guys you can meet, it doesn't have this boring formal atmosphere, it's like hanging around with friends The rooms are great with a lot of privacy because of curtains and there is a bar with fair prices and when I was there a very nice German guy played beautiful music

Friends Hostel Bucharest, Bucharest, Romania
26th Aug 2013

Great hostel in a perfect location if you consider arriving by train and do not want to cruise through whole Bucharest by metro or taxi mafia. Nice staff, clean showers and toilets and a chill out lounge that is great to enjoy calmness.

Little Quarter Hostel, Prague, Czech Republic
21st Feb 2013

7th Jan 2013

everything good, maybe even for those travelers that pay 3 euro for a night and then cry about one piece of dust.

16EUR Hostel, Tallinn, Estonia
8.0
23rd Aug 2009

I think it is a good hostel. Not the best I have been to, but very ok. The staff was friendly and helpful and it is located near the city centre. Fun is verz average, but it was not such a big problem for me. Only the kitchen is quite poor...

21st Aug 2009

I think this is the best hostel I have ever been. The location is almost perfect inside of the city, the bus station is not far and even the bus from the airport is passing the door of the hostel. There are 6 Computers with Internet for free and what I should mention is the fact that the prices are very cheap. If I compare what I have payed and what I got for my money, I can only reccmmend this place. If you go to Riga, Franks Hostel is the place to be! Even I will come back on sunday :)

My Place Dublin, Dublin, Ireland
7.3
19th Jun 2009

You should buy some toiletpaper for the toilets.