Reviews: wasti85

Location: Austria, Gender: Male, Age: 29

Home Lisbon Hostel

Lisbon, Portugal

Two years ago I already stayed at an awesome hostel in Lisbon. This time I stayed at this one and once again it's really awesome! What a hostel! I simply have to stay here again! Unfortunately I only stayed one night for a concert. No wonder this hostel is called home hostel - you definitely feel at home. No matter what you need, you get it here! A place to sleep, to chill, to have a drink, to have a chat, to party...! Thanks guys! Hopefully we'll meet again soon!

• 5th May 2013

Lisbon Surf Camp

Cascais, Portugal

This is not really a hostel. It's more like a stay at friends. It could be located better. But you can get everywhere very fast. Pedro and his family are really friendly and helpful. Thanks for everything! This time I only stayed one night and simply needed a place to sleep on a road trip. It could not have been better. I think it would be really nice to take a surf course and stay at this place! Pedro, see you soon and thanks again!

• 4th May 2013

Rivoli Cinema Hostel

Porto, Portugal

Unfortunately I could only stay two nights at this hostel and in Porto at all. Porto is an awesome city and this hostel is awesome as well! It is located in the center of the city and it is really stylish and comfy. I enjoyed the breakfasts at a big table. The staff was really awesome and helpful. The common room is a place to feel at home. Additionally there is a rooftop terrace. I would definitely stay here again! Thanks guys!

• 30th Apr 2013

U Hostels

Madrid, Spain

I really enjoyed my stay at the hostel. It is not completely in the center of Madrid. But the district is nice and you can get everywhere very fast. The building has a cool character and the staff is awesome. The building is located at a big road. But inside it is not really noisy. Check out the deluxe breakfast! It is cheap and awesome! If you are looking for party this hostel is also the right place. Two words: bar crawl! I would definitely stay at this hostel again! Thanks guys!!

• 8th Mar 2013

Metropolis Hostel

• 29th Dec 2012

#bunk beyoglu

Istanbul, Turkey

This hostel is just awesome!! At first I couldn't believe that this is a hostel. The building is so nice. The hostel is so stylish. The rooms are nice. Everything is clean. Everything is awesome. At first I thought this hostel could be too quiet for me. But downstairs there were always nice people. And the staff was the best! Always friendly... and they had some really good tips! One guy of the staff even went with us to a nice club! ...and the location of the hostel is awesome! Thx a lot guys!!

• 28th Dec 2012

Bahaus Hostel

• 27th Dec 2012

L Hostels

New York, USA

i really enjoyed my time at the hostel. at the beginning i wasn't sure about harlem but it's a really nice area. i couldn't say anything bad about the hostel or the people there! big up!!!