Dar Rabha

Fez, Morocco

Air conditioning in the rooms and clean bathrooms, staff very helpful and nice terrace to get some fresh in the evening. The guys provide a taxi to the airport without commissions and organize guided tours with professional guides (price 250 Dh per group of 5-6 persons): if you speak English, Italian, French or Spanish, we recommend you Mohammed as your guide to discover the ancient Medina!

• 29th Aug 2013

Thank you for your kind comments - we were delighted to have you stay with us at Dar Rabha! The great atmosphere is largely due to our wonderful guests! Safe travels & keep in touch - we hope to see you back in Fez soon, mehdi

Alfama Patio Hostel

Lisbon, Portugal

The Alfama Patio has been one of the best hostels I've been to. With a great setting, the price is fair, the staff is extremely helpful and friendly and the included breakfast is excellent. The rooms are spatious and clean, they also have lockers to store stuff in. Although the bathroom is shared there's hardly a complaint I could make. Plus you have the chance to switch between two other hostels in other parts of the city. I warmly recommend it.

• 6th Jun 2013